Author Topic: Christian churches in Manila  (Read 1412 times)

fishyblue

  • Guest
Christian churches in Manila
« on: March 26, 2020, 08:24:54 pm »
Hi! Who knows about protestant/christian churches in Manila for a wedding? We're planning for next year, and the church venue is one of the things we might have a tough time in because 95% of churches in Manila are catholic. I do have a church myself, but it's not very big, so we probably need alternative locations.

I know UP has Church of the Risen Lord, what are people's experiences there? Is there no air conditioning there? Lack of air conditioning may be a tough issue to overcome, especially with older people in attendance.

Grace Christian Church is another, but as far as I know you need to become a member to have your wedding there, and as I'm already part of another church that's not really going to work for me to go and get a fake membership in another church just to get a wedding venue.

Does anyone have any other venues to recommend?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close