We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have unsubscribed to ACy and don?t watch her videos. I don?t buy also any of her endorsements. It?s no wonder the elite brands don?t get her. She?s simply TH. (Trying Hard). This last stunt of her shows how self absorbed she is. I hope Geloy knows what he?s doing marrying her. His whole identity will just disappear if he doesn?t assert himself.
Hindi makakauwi ng Cainta si ACy kahit sa Clark pa sila magland, e para pumunta ng Cainta e dadaan ka pa din ng Metro Manila. Mayaman naman siya, maghotel na lang sila for 1 month. Pero sana wag niyang paabutin ng side ABCD ang panty niya ha.
I believe makakauwi sila pero di sila makakalabas ng manila. Guys, Watch Out for the Russia luxury haul!! hahaha! Same sh**!!
mga sis what can you say dun sa mgamukang ni rhaze na lagi siya nagkakamay with her long nails. hygienic ba un ako kasi parang nadidiri sa kanya eh, she also licks her fingers/nails. nacompare ko lang kay jammy, kasi one of hr mukbang ngsorry siya na hindi niya naremove yung nails niya.
Sa recent IG pic ni AC halos lahat concerned na sa kanila ni G. Sa lahat ng post ni isa wala man lang sya reply, I mean hindi man lang nag thank you sa pag alala ng mga tao sa kanya.