Author Topic: Unfair compensation in your office  (Read 148 times)

Andi Venice

• GirlTalker
Unfair compensation in your office
« on: January 09, 2020, 06:31:38 pm »
I am working in the company for over 2 years now.  Ang dami ko ng nagawa for the company my boss' doesnt have a problem with my  job performance. Here's the thing, i am the lowest compensated employee in our office yung mga petiks kong kasamahan yung sweldo nila kalahati lang ng sweldo ko. I am planning to send an email to the HR and raise my concern pero i am having second thoughts.

iceheaven31

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Unfair compensation in your office
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 06:41:46 pm »
the fact na alam mo kung magkano sweldo ng mga katrabaho mo might be violating a company policy for salary discretion and confidentiality, so hindi mo pwedeng sabihin na "ay nakita ko sweldo ni officemate, dapat ako ganito rin" sa HR niyo. salary confidentiality agreement avoids the very thing you're having right now: salary comparison.

the more professional approach here would be to approach not the HR, but your boss, to discuss about salary increment. if feeling mo naman na marami kang nagawa, you deserve it, and if the timing is right in your company to ask for a raise, i can't see why you shouldn't do it.

now if after a discussion with your boss ay hindi ka pinagbigyan and if you feel that you really need more compensation, then maybe you should consider other opportunities outside of your company.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close