We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Si Rei nagfocus sa mga dogs and animals which is good din naman kasi kapos talaga ng supplies sa animals at dog food. Yung government kasi ang priority nila sympre mga tao kaya karamihan din ng donations rice, noodles and canned goods.
See? Glad I?m not the only one who thought that that ACz hiatus was BS. She just rested, watched Netflix and made hilata. Do you think she bonded with Joo? Research on how to better his condition? No. She read a suspense novel. Sorry. Stop stop. I?m judging nA. Anyhoo, hope some new inspiring local vloggers comes out of nowhere to revive my faith in humanity. Bwahahaha. Drama ba. Yown. Regarding AC naman. Lately when I chance upon her vlogs, I put my speed on 2x and not look at the screen. (Multi tasking) So really it?s all her talking and talking and talking and talking. Non stop. Ay ewan.
Sis ibigay na natin kay Anne Clutz kung anung gusto niyang gawin sa hiatus niya. Kung gusto niya humilata at magpahinga okay lang yun kailangan niya yun. For sure naman di naman niya pinababayaan ang anak niya kasi anak niya yun e.