watch now

Author Topic: Laser Genesis vs. Revlite  (Read 3731 times)

Lady.Doloroso

  • Guest
Laser Genesis vs. Revlite
« on: November 07, 2019, 10:47:18 am »
I've been reading about Laser Genesis and Revlite, ano ang mas effective and suitable na gawin sa akin. I have melasma and acne scars. Gusto ko rin sana ma achieve yung no make up look after the complete treatment.

To all the sisses who underwent Laser Genesis or Revlite,, which is more effective? And, saang clinic yung recommended with reasonable price.

I inquired with my Derma in Asian, 6,500 per session daw yung Laser genesis sa Asian. But lately, di na effective binibigay nung Derma sa akin kaya I'm thinking na magpalit ng ibang Derma and try ang laser treatment.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Laser Genesis vs. Revlite
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 06:19:30 pm »
I've been reading about Laser Genesis and Revlite, ano ang mas effective and suitable na gawin sa akin. I have melasma and acne scars. Gusto ko rin sana ma achieve yung no make up look after the complete treatment.

To all the sisses who underwent Laser Genesis or Revlite,, which is more effective? And, saang clinic yung recommended with reasonable price.

I inquired with my Derma in Asian, 6,500 per session daw yung Laser genesis sa Asian. But lately, di na effective binibigay nung Derma sa akin kaya I'm thinking na magpalit ng ibang Derma and try ang laser treatment.

Hi sis,

I had tried revlite already for laser genesis it is actually my first time hearing about it. Hmm nakapag consult ka na sis sa dermatologists?

For me ok naman yung revlite. It did a good job when it comes with my underarms.  Okay rin sis yung angel white laser mas mabilis siya.

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Laser Genesis vs. Revlite
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 09:46:45 pm »
Laser Genesis is far better!  I go to Derm HQ in Makati for Laser Genesis.  They have a package for 4 sessions, 10k.

Lady.Doloroso

  • Guest
Re: Laser Genesis vs. Revlite
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 12:22:51 pm »
Hi sis,

I had tried revlite already for laser genesis it is actually my first time hearing about it. Hmm nakapag consult ka na sis sa dermatologists?

For me ok naman yung revlite. It did a good job when it comes with my underarms.  Okay rin sis yung angel white laser mas mabilis siya.

Hello sis, I heard about Laser Genesis from my long time derma but I haven't tried it. Ang dami kasing laser treatment na available ngayon. I'm now looking for a new derma kasi [textspeak!] derma ko talaga parang di na address yung concern ko. I'm considering House of Obagi, I tried Luminsce once kaya lang masyado mahal eh.

Lady.Doloroso

  • Guest
Re: Laser Genesis vs. Revlite
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 12:22:53 pm »
Laser Genesis is far better!  I go to Derm HQ in Makati for Laser Genesis.  They have a package for 4 sessions, 10k.

Thanks, sis for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Laser Genesis vs. Revlite
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 09:57:28 pm »
^ House of obagi and luminisce both have revlite so i would say it's that, picosure or starwalker.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close