Author Topic: Makeup for babies  (Read 551 times)

sweet_maldita

• iM nOt a SUPERWOMAN...
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • white devil
Makeup for babies
« on: November 04, 2019, 05:30:00 am »
HI mga sissies,

Meron din ba ditong mga mamshies na inaallow mag makeup ang mga anak nila? My baby is only 4years old and mahilig sya magmakeup althou hindi ko sya pinagagamit ng mga imitation products pero yun nga po mga mamsh lagi nakalipstick and kilay. Minsan ang pinapagamit ko na lang sa kanya yung vaseline na may color pink.
whenever you compare yourself with others, you will only be vain or bitter because according to Desiderata, "there will always be a greater and a lesser person than yourself." so never compare yourself with others..compare yourself only with yourself

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: Makeup for babies
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 12:48:24 pm »
My daughter is 9 and she's been observing how I put make up eversince she was around 3-4yo. But, not allowed :) She knows she can't touch any of my make up nor skin care. I bought her a tinted Vaseline that she's allowed o use when we go out on weekends.

So far, her first time to ever be made up on was when she had her 7th birthday party and I booked a make up artist for her, myself, my mom, and sister. Make up brushes ko gamit although trusted naman si MUA kase she's pretty popular. Ayun, tuwang twa sya sa glam moment nya haha
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close