I have a different view from many of the others here. I actually think Marjorie did well in the interview - in the sense that, she gave a different version which has now led to people to question not just Gretchen's version but also Gretchen's intent in relationship with her family and parents.
First of all, Gretchen didn't even know what her Father passed away of. Hindi pala heart attack but respiratory failure from sepsis and other complications. That already casts doubt on her story na Marjorie's failure to invite their Mom was the reason the father passed away. Mali na yung story niya,
And hate or like her, we cannot deny that Marjorie, all these years, has been a much better daughter than Gretchen has ever been. She has been dutiful and has stood by her parents throughout the years, Gretchen has had a volatile relationship with her parents for so long. So I can't say Marjorie has been a bad daughter.
Also, IF it is true that sinetup ni Claudine si Echeverri to get back at Marjorie and use a molestation accusation, that is foul and sick.
And if, as Marjorie suggested in the interview na pinagkakalat ni Gretchen that Echeveri molested her daugthers and that Marjorie is selling her daughters (which I cannot believe), super foul na yon. That is gross and disturbing.
I think what this confirms is Gretchen will DO anything to destroy anyone who fights her. We know she can fight ugly and she will drag anyone (even children) in her vendetta and I honestly cannot also stomach dragging children into this, much as I dislike Marjorie.
And yes I still believe may affair si Atong and Gretchen. SIguru unless and until Tony boy AND Atong's wife clear Gretchen's name in the affair and personally speak out (not through Gretchen's IG lang) , hindi ako maniniwala.
And ano na nangyare sa "Dada will clear the issues?"
Grabe, as a bystander, pa iba iba yung position ko LOL

.
But I do think yung mga neutral bystanders will find Marjorie's interview last night effective. Over to you Gretchen...