We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Good points Rics, I agree that Gretchen should have visited in the hospital while their father was ill but siguro she wasn't ready to go into enemy territory. Pero yung wake hindi niya kayang i-miss.I have been reading all the statements from those involved, and it has reached a point where I think NOBODY is being truthful na. These people are now being deceitful or lying and manipulating the public with their own versions of "Truth".Oh please, Atong Ang cannot deny that Nicole was his girlfriend for several years (NOT assistant lang). Sa google pa lang and Instagram and in published news articles, she has been described as Atong's GIRLFRIEND. Claudine posted in her own Facebook many years ago and she described Nicole as the "love of the life" of Atong Ang. Those are Claudine's own words. Tapos when Dominique was studying in London, there were lots of photos on Instagram of Atong Ang and Nicole vacationing in London and hanging out with Gretchen and Dominique and AA and Nicole were very affectionate in the pictures.Right now the public sympathy is with Gretchen but if I were Gretchen I would stop all the numerous social media angry posts. Even if she is responding to Marjorie and/or Julia's posts, dapat selective na lang, hindi isa isa. I think she should stop while she's still ahead in this battle to win the public sympathy.
Saw Julia B's interview in TVPatrol, ang demure parang pabebe sumagot. I've been following her since Joshlia. Ang awkward lang hindi naman sha ganun magsalita before sa interviews hehe