Author Topic: breast augmentation philippines  (Read 458 times)

chenny lim

• Probationary
breast augmentation philippines
« on: September 04, 2019, 01:39:52 pm »
Hi girls! It's been a year now since I've started thinking of having my boobs done. Can anyone suggest clinics for breast augmentation here in the Philippines? And what quality of breast implants to use? I heard about motiva, mcghan and mentor.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:01:06 pm by chenny lim »

cassiereyes

• Probationary
Re: breast augmentation philippines
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 02:25:31 pm »
Hi, I'm also looking for safe breast implant to use, because one of my friend wants her boobs to be bigger. So can someone recommend on me what's good implants to use. But I search on google and I found out the Motiva Breast Implant. It is good or bad? and I also heard that Motiva Implants is available here in PH. Thank you.

jewelry3

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 02:48:13 pm »
I'm also thinking of getting my boobs done. hahaha.. But its so expensive here in Australia.

sarah_009

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 04:52:27 pm »
My friend had hers in Singapore last year. So far she's happy with the results.   :o :o :o

jewelry3

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 01:55:16 pm »
How much was it?

cassiereyes

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 11:15:24 am »
Its a lot cheaper in the Philippines. My friend is scheduled to have her surgery next year. She keeps on asking me to get mine done as well. hahaha lol  ;D

dinny@temp-mail.de

• Probationary
여우알바
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 05:18:26 pm »
This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. 여우알바

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close