Author Topic: La Faite - Wedding Venue?  (Read 2072 times)

makemelodies

  • Guest
La Faite - Wedding Venue?
« on: July 24, 2019, 08:42:47 am »
Hello ladies!! :) Have been trying to get rates on La Faite to no success. Can anybody please help me out? :) Any brides who've had their wedding / event there?

Maia_Cache

  • Guest
Re: La Faite - Wedding Venue?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 08:51:34 am »
From 145k their package price when I inquired last year is 300k All in venue, styling, food, flowers, etc. Ang hindi lang included is the p/v, outfits and othe miscellaneous items

pinkydoodles

  • Guest
Re: La Faite - Wedding Venue?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 10:58:28 am »
How's the weather in La Faite? It's in San Pedro so I'm assuming na mainit sya for an outdoor ceremony?

polinkuer12

  • Guest
Re: La Faite - Wedding Venue?
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2023, 11:33:28 am »
I think the 300 is the perfect package. Did you hold the party outdoors or indoors?



Quick Draw

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close