Author Topic: a girl being wet for the first time (help pls!!)  (Read 1299 times)

minamina

• Probationary
a girl being wet for the first time (help pls!!)
« on: July 13, 2019, 11:01:00 pm »
Hi! This is my first time here, and hopefully may makabasa nito. :(

I'm still a virgin, yes. Recently may dream ako na nakipag sex ako sa boyfriend ko. When I woke up my panty was kind of wet, like may white thingy (parang discharge, sticky siya pero parang hindi rin discharge so i'm really confused.) It had a quite strong smell.. Is this normal? I mean, what if I really do have sex with my boyfriend but he gets turned off because of the smell? I feel like if nag finger siya or what, the smell would stay sa finger for days (?) because the smell is really quite strong (for me) and nababahuan ako sa smell. Should I go to a doctor po ba? Please help :( I don't know if the smell is normal or what, and I'm shy to go to a doctor, but I don't want him to get turned off. :(

Azel0725

• Probationary
Re: a girl being wet for the first time (help pls!!)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 11:38:46 pm »
Hi, try mo icheck ulit [textspeak!] discharge kung ganun pa din ang smell, I hope na you should know [textspeak!] to do to para labasan ka ng fluid (wg mo na hintayin na makpanaginip ka ulit ng ganun with bf), base sa expi with my ex normal [textspeak!] na may strong smell sa discharge nya kung matagal kami na hnd na ngsex, pero okay na amoy ng discharge nya kinabukasan after nya mailabas [textspeak!] smelly na un,

khaleesiCersei

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 12:26:23 am »
Have yourself checked hija. Go to the gyne, baka may yeast infection ka or something. Mas mabuti nang doctor ang mag advise sayo ng tamang gagawin. Wag matakot magpa check up

thatprettyghoul

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 01:38:24 am »
Yes, don?t be afraid magpa check up. Stigma lang yun na nakakahiya/takot. Look for a Gynecologist

Lurker_Man

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 11:08:34 am »
Hi! This is my first time here, and hopefully may makabasa nito. :(

I'm still a virgin, yes. Recently may dream ako na nakipag sex ako sa boyfriend ko. When I woke up my panty was kind of wet, like may white thingy (parang discharge, sticky siya pero parang hindi rin discharge so i'm really confused.) It had a quite strong smell.. Is this normal? I mean, what if I really do have sex with my boyfriend but he gets turned off because of the smell? I feel like if nag finger siya or what, the smell would stay sa finger for days (?) because the smell is really quite strong (for me) and nababahuan ako sa smell. Should I go to a doctor po ba? Please help :( I don't know if the smell is normal or what, and I'm shy to go to a doctor, but I don't want him to get turned off. :(

a lalake ang tawag diyan wet dreams...i used to have it a lot even if the dream was is not about sex, minsan yun iihi lang ang dream, 34 na ako pero i still experienced that..

ryunherrera

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 04:00:27 am »
When I woke up my panty was kind of wet, like may white thingy (parang discharge, sticky siya pero parang hindi rin discharge so i'm really confused.) It had a quite strong smell.. Is this normal?

The discharge is normal, especially if you got excited, turned on or "wet", as they say.  It's supposed to act like a natural lubricant para hindi ka mahirapan kay "junjun" lol.  That's why women need foreplay - lots of it.

As to the smell, have it checked to be sure. But generally, yeast infection manifests as itchyness, burning or swelling down there. There's discharge, but its supposed to be odorless.

NeilRudecat

• GirlTalker
  • The Truth on Informed Choice & Women Empowerment!
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2019, 05:21:34 pm »
Please stay a virgin if you prefer to be fresh.  Sweat and other fluid exchanges during sex will tip off your pH balance and might make it more stinky.

It's normal to get wet and there are days when you will feel more wet and slippery there.  The smell is also normal.  If you want it more fresher, just let it clean itself from the inside.  That wetness going out of your body (discharge) is how it cleans itself.   If it's possible, try not to wear any panty during your wet days, like when you go to sleep and you have your own room and you can lock the door.  You can also wear something loose, like an old underwear.  Choose a panty that is 100% cotton and breathable, and change as often as you can.  Be careful not to use any strong detergent to wash your underwear.  Think twice in deciding to use panty shields and wipes as the scent or other chemical content can also affect your sensitive part.

Clean only the outside part, like the hair, never on the inside.  Be sure to use clean water and when you wash or wipe, do it from front to back only, without returning to the front.

Reference:

What's Going On?
For decades, there have been an abundance of products marketed to people with pussies*, claiming to clean pussies* and stop their natural odor. These products not only contribute to the myth that vaginas need cleaning, they are also associated with serious health risks. Pussies* have a bit of an odor which can intensify with physical activity and that?s healthy and normal!1 Vaginas clean themselves. Keeping your p***y* clean and healthy does not involve anything complicated.

Your p***y* is composed of different parts⁠?all of which have different functions and different cleaning needs. We?ll start off by distinguishing them.2

Outer parts of the p***y*: The outside of your p***y* can be referred to as your vulva. The vulva includes: the labia, clitoris, opening of the urethra, opening of the vagina, mons pubis, and some people also include the perineum and anus.2

Inner parts of the p***y*: The inside of your p***y* holds the vaginal canal, a tube that connects the vulva to the uterus.2

How Can I Take Care of My p***y*?
Outer parts of the p***y*: You can wash your vulva (the outside of your p***y*) with plain, odorless soap and warm water while you?re in the shower or bath. Avoid scented soaps and make sure to rinse off all excess soap. When you?re finished, pat your vulva dry with a soft towel.3

Inner parts of the p***y*: The best way to take care of your vaginal canal is to let it take care of itself. Vaginas clean themselves naturally by making mucus, which washes away blood, semen, and other things that shouldn't be in there.1

Other Tips for Keeping Your p***y* Clean and Happy
Stay away from products such as douches, scented tampons, scented pads, powders, and sprays. These often mess with your vagina?s pH and and disrupt the vaginal bacteria necessary for keeping your vagina healthy.4
Always wipe from front to back. Wiping the other way can transfer unwanted bacteria (poop) to the opening of the urethra (pee hole), leaving your body vulnerable to urinary tract infections.
Choice in panties also plays a role in keeping the p***y* clean. 100% cotton or cotton crotch panties are ideal to keep the vulva healthy⁠?allowing air in while absorbing perspiration/moisture. Panties with synthetic fibers have been proven to increase temperature and retain heat, promoting the growth of fungus and unwanted bacteria.6
Remember: it?s normal for your p***y* to have a bit of an odor! That said, If you either have discharge that smells bad or itchiness with thick, white, or yellowish-green discharge with or without an odor, they might be signs of infection, so you should get checked out by a doctor as soon as you can.1

Sources
1. ?Douching: A Fact Sheet from the Office on Women?s Health? Office on Women?s Health. Accessed 2019. <https://www.womenshealth.gov/files/documents/fact-sheet-douching.pdf>. 

2. ?What are the parts of the female sexual anatomy?? Planned Parenthood. Accessed 2019. <https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/health-and-wellness/sexual-and-reproductive-anatomy/what-are-parts-female-sexual-anatomy>.

3. ?Vulvar and Vaginal Care and Cleaning.? Center for Young Women?s Health. (2017): <https://youngwomenshealth.org/2017/04/19/vulvar-and-vaginal-care-and-cleaning/>.

4. Asian E,  Bechelaghem N. ?To 'douche' or not to 'douche': hygiene habits may have detrimental effects on vaginal microbiota.? J Obstet Gynaecol. 38(5). (2018): 678-681. <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29433363>.

5. Our Bodies Ourselves. Preventing UTIs and Avoiding Reinfection. Accessed 2019. <https://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/book-excerpts/health-article/preventing-utis-and-avoiding-reinfection/>.

6. Dimetry SR, El-Tokhy HM, Abdo NM, Eissa M. "Urinary tract infection and adverse outcome of pregnancy." J Egypt Public Health Association. 82. (2007): 203-18. <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18410708>.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 05:38:40 pm by NeilRudecat »
(http://)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close