watch now

Author Topic: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?  (Read 7135 times)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« on: July 11, 2019, 08:08:38 am »
Medyo matagal na yung old thread so creating this new one. Can you share your skin type/age/concern and what are the products in your current routine.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 01:31:17 pm »
I find that my skin changes with the weather but I am really more on the oily skin.

Here's my weekend skin regimen:

-makeup remover
-facial wash (i really like the myra e smooth and hydrate)
-toner (Celeteque non-alcoholic - cause alcohol based toners can make you age more)
-serum (vitamin c by pretti)
-under eye mask (purederm)
-night maks (honey mask by pretti)


My weekend regimen is more intense haha with additional steps

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 02:59:08 am »
I'm 35, currently pregnant and I have oily skin, below is my skin care regimen, trying so hard to follow the Korean multi-step method pero madalas tinatamad ako  ;D

-oil/cream based cleanser (I am using Heimish or minsan un Ponds cold cream)
-foam cleanser (currently using The Face Shop Rice Water Bright cleanser)
-toner (I have The Face Shop Clean Face toner)
-essence (Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence, ang laki nung bote ang hirap ubusin)
-serum (Anew Essential Youth serum)
-eyecream (3W Clinic snail eye cream)
-moisturizer (The Face Shop Chia Seed cream)

twice every week (Mondays and Thursdays), I apply Foodaholic peeling gel in between foam cleanser and toner, then yung sheet masks between serum and eyecream, twice a week lang din...

I tried before to do sheet masks everyday kasi nabasa ko sa Project Vanity na ginawa nila yung daily sheet masking pero sayang sa oras at sayang sa sheet masks heheh kaya back to twice a week..


tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 09:12:54 am »
^ hindi ko rin kaya yung 10 step Korean skincare routine
as of now, eto mga gamit ko

-The Face Shop Acne Solution Foam Cleansing
-Apotheke Science Firming Toner
-Apotheke Science Niacinamide 10%
-Cosrx Oil-Free Ultra Moisturizing Lotion (minsan ini-skip ko, parang gusto sundin si Dra Belo)

And I just started using sunscreen!! ~ Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen.

And to be honest, I'm not really sure what my skin type is! I think Combination Oily, and dehydrated kaya parang agree talaga yun Cosrx Moisturizing Lotion.

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 11:50:02 am »
My skin is little bit dry, sometimes nagcocombi.

*Morning*
wash my face in the shower using Kojic
Kiehl's moisturizer
Biore suncreen

*Evening*
Biore Cleansing Oil (only when I have makeup on)
Simple Facial Wash
Son&Park beauty water
Kiehl's moisturizer
Laneige Sleeping mask (3x a week)

Just bought Missha Time Revolution Essence na i-add ko sa night routine ko.

I tried the 10 Korean Skincare routine (8 lang actually) pero tinamad din ako.

pag nagpepeak yung dryness sa mukha ko like parang may mga flakes, dinadamihan ko lang yung moisturizer ko.

My skin is ok naman, no breakouts pero hinde din naman super kinis, sakto lang.
Btw, I'm taking Collagen din  ;)

madami ako masks na nastock nung finollow ko ang  korean skincare trend,
Clay masks, sugar masks,  sheet masks etc, Once in a while na lang kung gumamit ako, pinamigay ko na din yung iba.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 11:53:03 am by ficklemind »

detteski

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 03:48:11 pm »
skin type is combi... and sensitive.
In the morning, i just wash my face with Dove white soap then Myra-E moisturizer.
Before going to sleep, i just use Kiehl's Calendula Deep Foaming Face Wash.
That's all. hehe.
Kasi hindi rin ako [textspeak!] type na maraming nilalagay sa face. hehe.

iceheaven31

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 04:36:51 pm »
skin type: combination

current skin regimen since late April which caused me purging (or probably breakouts na?) that started around May. may pimples pa rin (na nagsimula sa jawline, then sa may temple, forehead, then nung weekend sabay-sabay 3 or 4 sa may jawline/chin ulit... kung san-san lumalabas) tapos mas maraming scars. ugh.

oil cleanser (started with Biore, now with Senka)
water-based cleanser (started with Dove dermaseries body wash, now with QV face gentle cleanser)
ACV toner (25% acv, 75% distilled water)
Garden of Eden Primrose E Radiant Skin Serum
Simple eye roll-on
QV face moisturizer with spf30 (switching to cetaphil soon)

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2019, 05:02:14 am »
mga sis, parang magspend ka din kasi ng mga close to an hour kung ifa-follow mo talaga yun 10 step hehe minsan gusto ko na bumalik sa basic na cleanse-tone-moisturize pero since tumatanda na heehe (35 na kasi) eh need na talaga mag adjust din ng skincare....lalo na yung suncream pag nasa labas...very important yun suncream pero di ko pala siya nailagay sa list ko haahaha

curlylass

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2019, 05:41:20 am »
Skin type: Oily

Evening:
*Banila Co Clean it Zero (if wearing make-up)
Perfect Whip/Biore facial foam cleanser (depende alin mas malapit)
*Cure Aqua Gel (2-3x a week, depende sa pinagdaanan ng mukha ko  ;D)
Swissmiracle DNA Cellular Smart Toner Lotion
Hada Labo Goku-jyun Milk
*Lululun masks (if sinisipag)
Garnier eye roll-on

*not used everyday

Morning:
Water lang kasi sayang naman yung mga nilagay ko nung gabi.  ;D ;D ;D

If lalabas ng bahay/after maligo:
Perfect whip/ Biore facial foam cleanser
Belo pore refining toner
Hada Labo Goku-jyun milk
Biore milk sunblock


Mas maayos na yung skin ko ngayon compared nung HS and college. Noon talaga, wala nang mapaglagyan yung bumps/pimples ko. Now, walang naniniwala na super dami kong pimples dati. Halfway through my 20s, kailangan na tulungan yung katawan natin to maintain yung elasticity ng skin. Trying my best to live a healthier lifestyle kasi I wanna look younger. Hahaha!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 05:43:01 am by curlylass »

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2019, 08:19:44 am »
skin type: combination

current skin regimen since late April which caused me purging (or probably breakouts na?) that started around May. may pimples pa rin (na nagsimula sa jawline, then sa may temple, forehead, then nung weekend sabay-sabay 3 or 4 sa may jawline/chin ulit... kung san-san lumalabas) tapos mas maraming scars. ugh.

ang intindi ko sis, mga products na may actives (eg. AHA/BHA, retinoids etc.) lang ang pwede mag cause ng purging, pero kung wala, most likely di lang agree skin mo

https://labmuffin.com/purging-vs-breakouts-ditch-skincare/



iceheaven31

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 12:02:23 pm »
^ thank you sis. nireview ko yung ingredients ng serum ko, wala namang anything na actives, puro oils nga. ang hinihinala kong may literal na acid is baka yung acv toner, baka di ako hiyang. :(

ang malala pa, merong cases na pwedeng maexperience both. while humupa na yung sobrang dami na pimples ko na lumabas nang sabay-sabay, meron namang kaunting mas malalaki na lumabas recently. nagsspot-treat ako ngayon using Topicream CICA sa mga acne scars, hopefully mabawasan, pero di ko pa mastop / change yung current regimen ko. like, ano pwede kong ipalit na toner sa acv, etc. :(

curlylass

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2019, 03:14:56 pm »
^sis, try changing your diet din. Baka more on the food na you take na sya?

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2019, 11:46:17 pm »
I'm 30 and here's my skin care routine:

Skin type: Combination

Morning:
1. Wash with Kojic Soap (The orange ones from supermarkets)
2. HHN Nourishing Face Toner
3. HHN Day Moisturizer
3. I take 1 tablet of Heliocare oral sunblock (1 hour before going out). Nakakaradiate din ng skin ito. Ang ganda ng effect.

Night time (before I sleep)
1. Wash with Kojic ulit
2. HHN Night Moisturizer

Yan lang ang routine ko. Di naman ako mapimples or mablackheads kaya akala ng iba nagpapaderma ako. Pero sinasabi ko lang na hiyang ako sa HHN products.

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2019, 12:24:36 am »
The skin care that helps control my acne now;

AM: VMV hydra balance or red better facial cleanser; VMV hydra balance moisturizer with spf15; Ponds BB magical powder with spf. Cleanser, moisturizer w/ sunscreen, and powder w/ sunscreen lang talaga. I don?t put make up.

PM: same cleanser; ACWELL ph 5.5 toner. I don?t put anything na. Cleanser and toner lang talaga.

Weekends: use Fairyskin set(toner and cream) at night. For exfoliation purposes tong Fairyskin.

Tinatapos ko land din yung Meiji Collagen Powder ko. So far no reactions naman. I avoid dairy products na din.

iceheaven31

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2019, 01:39:59 am »
^sis, try changing your diet din. Baka more on the food na you take na sya?

thank you sis. medyo dinadamihan ko na rin ang veggies sa diet ko, hopefully it helps. i'm also in medication for some reproductive issues. baka ngayon it contributes to the random breakouts.

i know the actual purge is done. iba ang feeling nung purge, as in sabay sabay at marami. yung mga sabay-sabay na lumabas ay sabay-sabay rin nawala.

i think the culprit was the oil cleanser(s) which I have used, both's main ingredient is mineral oil...highly comedogenic. so i stopped using them muna. balik loob muna ako sa garnier micellar water with argan oil, which i use as oil cleanser when I remember to.

i still have pimples though, magkakahiwalay na sila, unlike sa previous na kumpul-kumpol on random multiple spots on my face. so right now i'm doing some spot treatment for the scars it left. hopefully humupa na sila kasi feeling college talaga ako right now.

i also have 3 newly bought korean skincare products. will introduce them slowly to my routine para di ulit mabigla mukha ko huhubels.

simang

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2019, 10:10:40 am »
Used to be very very oily when I was younger, nung nanganak ako I noticed medyo naging dry, and now I have a normal to oily skin. I started following the Korean 10-step skin care last year and it has done wonders to my skin, ang sarap tuloy lalo mag make up kasi ang smooth na ng mukha ko hehe. Although I only use 8 products, walang akong ginagamit na essence.

Here's my daily regimen (2x a day)
- Celavive creamy foam cleanser
- Aztec healing clay mask (done 2x a week sa gabi)
- Celavive perfecting toner
- Rorec sheet mask (I do this 2-3x a week lang, sa gabi)
- Celavive vitalizing serum
- Celavive hydrating eye essence
- Celavive protective day sunblock (sa morning)
- Celavive replenishing night gel (sa gabi)

I don't have problematic skin to begin with, pansin ko lang talaga nagdry sya before so I tried it and so far I'm liking my skin condition. Sakto lang yung pagkaoily nya sa T-zone.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2019, 12:44:34 pm »
I'm trying to introduce acids to my regimen, pero takot sa purging. Naka bili ako sample ng Cosrx BHA, but thinking, baka mas okay AHA.

I also need mask/sheets

bonnie07

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2019, 10:15:32 am »
Skin Type: Combination

Morning:
5% glycolic soap
ZO Skin Health Oil Control Pads
RA & Gowoori Real Kill Sunblock

Night time:
5% glycolic soap
Melamix Skin Lightener & Blending Cream & DLC peeling cream  (M-W-F)
acne drying cream (T-TH-S)

Once a week: Derma E Charcoal Mask

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2019, 12:49:12 pm »
Skin type: combination

Morning:
oatmeal soap
micellar water
Laniege power skin refiner moisture
Supergoop everyday sunscreen spf 50

Evening:
Laniege perfect pore cleansing oil
kojic soap
micellar water
Estee lauder advance night repair eye cream
Alternate: Laniege time freeze essence/ Argan oil/ Namu snail cream
mask three times a week (Lululun face mask white/Charlotte Tilbury instant magic facial dry mask)
petroleum jelly on the lips
Estee lauder advance night repair eye cream
Laniege time freeze essence

mariathumbelina

  • Guest
Re: What is your skin type and what's your skin regimen?
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2019, 03:46:46 pm »
My skin type is dry to super dry and slightly sensitive. I incorporate western, Korean and some Japanese products from time to time in my routine. Coz of it, my skin type became normal plus, it brightened my face and made it supple.

Whenever I wear heavy makeup, I do double cleansing with Heimish All Clean Balm, then following it with Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy Dermo-Cleanser while using a cleansing tool which is ageLOC LumiSpa from [textspeak!] Skin.

After all that cleansing, I apply Son & Park Beauty Water as toner and COSRX Galactomyces 95 Tone Balancing Essence afterwards.

For my so called mild actives, I use The Ordinary "Buffet" Multi-Technology Peptide Serum and The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion.

I finish my routine by dabbing Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream around the eyes and sealing those layers with Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream.



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close