Author Topic: Sunscreen pills, any insights?  (Read 820 times)

FayeP

• mom of three boys and a princess
  • Super GirlTalker
  • life's good! praise the Lord!
Sunscreen pills, any insights?
« on: June 13, 2019, 01:26:14 am »
Hi sisses,

I came across an article sa Beautymnl about sunscreen pills, sabi sa article aside daw sa SPF protection, nag-lessen din un pimples/blemishes nun user at nagkaron ng healthy glow ang skin...sa article they used Heliocare brand na nabibili din sa Beautymnl. 

Meron po ba dito na nakatry na nito? Or similar brand sa Heliocare? Any feedbacks?

Thanks....
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
                                     -Psalm 18:2

badcoverversion

• GirlTalker
Re: Sunscreen pills, any insights?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 11:15:57 am »
The idea of sunscreen pills is to increase tolerance sa sunlight. If you get red easily upon exposure to elements, they may help.You can use it to supplement with your regular sunscreen but don't use them as standalone sunprotection. Masyado mahal for something that will only give you SPF 3. They won't even give one instant protection upon ingestion. As any supplement, they have to be taken for several  months to take effect. Mas mabuti pa kumain ng carotenoid and polyphenol rich food or supplement kesa bumili ng mahal na heliocare. You will achieve the same glow.

tealover

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 04:37:02 pm »
The idea of sunscreen pills is to increase tolerance sa sunlight. If you get red easily upon exposure to elements, they may help.You can use it to supplement with your regular sunscreen but don't use them as standalone sunprotection. Masyado mahal for something that will only give you SPF 3. They won't even give one instant protection upon ingestion. As any supplement, they have to be taken for several  months to take effect. Mas mabuti pa kumain ng carotenoid and polyphenol rich food or supplement kesa bumili ng mahal na heliocare. You will achieve the same glow.

Thank you for this info. I though once you intake it, you're good to go. And only SPF3 WOW! Never mind, I would just stick to applying sun block
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 11:39:29 am »
I just take Heliocare when I'm traveling & nakakahiya magpayong sa country na pupuntahan ko.  But Heliocare is not a substitute for topical sunscreen.  It's just really a supplement for UV / sun protection. 

Salvatore A

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 10:29:58 pm »
Algorithmic organizations do have an impact on a social level. We need to monitor things and should extend the time limit if it is needed. Rest all the best essay writing service reviews points that you have mentioned in your blog post are perfectly fine.

pUrpLypInk

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2020, 09:15:09 pm »
Share ko lang, sobrang eczema prone ng skin ko as a kid and also nagtan ako ng bongga during highschool and college days (even though consistent sunblock user na ko since highschool pa). Nung ngstart ako magwork, nagtake ako ng heliocare purewhite regularly for 1 year and natanggal yung tan ko plus bihira na lang eczema attacks ko. Agree with others though na important pa rin ang topical application ng sunblock pero if you are looking for oral supplements, in my opinion mas effective pa ang heliocare purewhite sakin compared sa oral gluta pagdating sa whitening.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 09:16:52 pm by pUrpLypInk »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close