We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have never recommended more than When The Camellia Blooms sa totoo lang. I like that it's very light-hearted and pure and heartwarming, pero siya yung tipo na dahil light lang siya e hindi siya engaging. i find myself marathoning the entire series in 2 days. 20 episodes pala siya, mas mahaba haba than normal. Gong Hyo Jin walang kupas, parang lahat ng drama na napanood ko siya super effective niya sa role. Kang Ha Neul is very funny probinsyano here and andami niyang antics dito na nakakainlove.
^ agree pero grabe last 2Eps. Pinaiyak ako ng bongga! Hahaaha.Kahit na parang minadali , I can say na maganda pa rin naman ang kwento.Mas nakakaiyak pa rin ang Go Back Couple Hahhaa!! Nabanggit ko lang kasi same ng nanay haha.
Paganda ng paganda Hospital Playlist. The barkadahan is gold. Even the supporting cast's side stories are good.
Same writer din yata ng Go Back Couple if I'm not mistaken! I think the writers intended them to have a bigger part but got lost in the end.