watch now

Author Topic: Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10  (Read 76464 times)

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #380 on: February 10, 2020, 06:06:12 pm »
Domino effect pag nawalan sila ng work. :(

Valkerie

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #381 on: February 10, 2020, 06:21:33 pm »
Boring  :P

simang

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #382 on: February 11, 2020, 07:52:43 am »
I'm soooo proud of my productivity this past 3 weeks. Decided to be a "morning" person and I'm developing the habit of waking up at 4am every weekday and 7am every weekend. So far, so good. It's getting easier by the day (I actually scheduled at 4am call today so I got up at 3:30am -- was surprisingly easy for me now!).

Since starting this habit, I'm now able to work longer hours without distractions while everyone else is asleep. Longer work hours in the morning = longer play time with M towards the end of the day! Yaaay! And I get to still watch Netflix! And of course, I get to have a quick breakfast with my husband before he heads out at 5:30am.

My challenge now is to sleep earlier than usual. Right now, for me to peacefully get up at 4am, I'm usually in bed by 10pm and should be asleep by 11, that gives me 5 solid hours of sleep, which is enough. But I want to train myself to sleep earlier just so I can maximize my bed time.


foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #383 on: February 12, 2020, 01:31:42 am »
Sumasakit ulo ko sa mga pro-admin.

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #384 on: February 12, 2020, 11:41:44 am »
^ tagal na silang sakit sa ulo daig pa nakikipag-usap sa bata parang yung mga dds dito lol. Basta iwasan mo lang is yung mga trolls sa twitter/fb since bayad yang mga yan at walang point makipagtalo sa kanila.

leigh_iyah01

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #385 on: February 12, 2020, 03:49:33 pm »
I just finished two Jollibee Tuna Pie in 15mins. hahahaha.

Valkerie

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #386 on: February 13, 2020, 10:02:50 am »
^ hahaha ako isang platong pandesal di ko nabilang ilan

OT: Gusto kong magpacarwash

simang

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #387 on: February 13, 2020, 11:48:45 am »
You guys clearly don't know the ins and outs of doing business. A simple Google search of "dropshipping" will tell you a lot. Even popular brands do it.

Acetylcholine

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #388 on: February 13, 2020, 07:36:41 pm »
Go girl!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #389 on: February 13, 2020, 10:14:25 pm »
Okay, now you get me. Thank you for listening.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #390 on: February 14, 2020, 05:39:14 am »
I'm taking advantage of the momentum! Go lang ng go! :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #391 on: February 15, 2020, 06:10:46 am »
First negative review + cancelled project. Like anything in life, I know that this is just a speed bump and it's probably not meant to be. I mean, it's obvious that we have different standards, so I don't think we would mesh well anyway.

I sound like I'm sour graping, maybe I am 😂 But to be honest, I'm not hurt or anything, more shocked than hurt, I guess.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #392 on: February 15, 2020, 09:19:14 am »
Long weekend 😉

rics

  • Guest
Re: Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #393 on: February 16, 2020, 09:56:03 am »
Happy that I got a rose plant from our secret cupid activity in the office, but on the other hand, sad that the plant was half dead already when I received it. Don't know what the giver was thinking, who gives wilted plants to somebody? Saving grace would be the chocolate that came with it as well as gifts given by colleagues. I will just throw the plant away.

Valkerie

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #394 on: February 17, 2020, 08:22:38 am »
Inggit much sa kagandahan ni Ms Ina Raymundo kagabi  :-\ mas mukhang bata pa sya sa akin

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #395 on: February 17, 2020, 11:59:23 am »
Aww... You must've been disappointed. Pero OK lang yan, kesa naman wala. Ang tagal mo pa man ding pinangarap yan, dapat ipagpasalamat.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #396 on: February 18, 2020, 05:58:21 am »
You're never too good for a mentor.

nerddict

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #397 on: February 18, 2020, 11:06:18 am »
Kaya ayaw kong magpost e, issue talaga. May pag-send pa sa isa't isa ng post ko. Matindeee!

nerddict

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #398 on: February 18, 2020, 11:07:05 am »
At sana naman ma-receive ko na yung order ko  :'(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 10
« Reply #399 on: February 18, 2020, 04:13:26 pm »
Last task for the day and uwiaaan na! Lol uwian talaga? I mean patayan na ng laptop. Haha.

Mamaya na ulit para sa training.

---

Medyo hectic na di ko maintindihan yung schedule ko bukas. Will be on the road for half of the day so parang "rest" ko na yun, kaya lang nasasayangan naman ako sa oras kung wala akong gagawin

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close