Author Topic: Your 2 New Pasig Condo Investment Opportunity is Here. 4% Less, Just Submit LOI  (Read 187 times)

owstalaga

• Let's have fun!!!
  • GirlTalker
  • Freelance Writer/Blogger/Artist | Online Seller
    • Facebook Profile
Breaking News! I have the newest and most affordable real estate investment you can acquire with Robinsons Land.

These upcoming condos are in the BEFORE pre-selling stage. It means you'll get 5% 4% additional discount on top of the standard discount for a lesser condo unit price! 😉 This is the period most investors prefer because the prices are lower than the pre-selling stage. Who wouldn't love getting  additional discount on top of the standard payment term discount, right? 😊

Since the license to sell will be acquired in probably abt 3 months time (like with Gateway Regency Studios in Boni, Mandaluyong), I can't share much details on it yet unless you contact me.

One thing I can tell you is these will be what we call bare finish units. You'll be free to design it the way you want upon turnover to you. Customize and dress up your preferred condo unit from floor to ceiling to look like your ultimate dream condo home. 😃

General Details:
- Unit type: Studio and 1 bedroom
- Studio Size range: 24 sqm to 29.50 sqm
- 1 BEDROOM (BR): Size range: 32.50 sqm to 36 sqm
- Price range of studio to 1 BR: P3.4M to P5.6M
- Monthly amortization: As low as P10k to P15k!

As for the location, one will be in Bridgetowne East and the other would be in Brgy. Bagong Ilog. The former is nearer the Libis/Eastwood/C5 area while the latter is nearer to Ortigas/Makati. Both of them are in Pasig City, Metro Manila (NCR), Philippines.

Fully own your preferred condo units by 2024. 😊

Now what are you waiting for? Send in your Letter of Intent (LOI) today by reaching out to me.
Contact me privately so I can let you know more about these residential property investment opportunities.

Kindly reach out before May 15, 2019 May 31, 2019 June 14, 2019 to avail of the discount and to submit an LOI. Contact me via the following and I'd be happy to assist you.

🔥 Sun/Viber/WeChat: +63932 1800 937
💥 Globe/Telegram: +63917 768 8444
Email: LucyRLC(at)outlook(dot)com

Disclaimer: Details herein are subject to change without prior notice.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 09:32:48 pm by owstalaga »
Condo & other properties for sale:
Facebook Page | Instagram | Blog

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close