We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Just watched MD's vlog on acquiring a property in her hometown and I couldn't help but applaud her. I may not like her on some level but she's really admirable when it comes to family thing and investment. Also, napansin ko mayaman din pala sila. Saw some snippets of their home/property but I do not remember her bragging about it on YT. Part of the vlog too was her voting, citing her reasons why she did not buy a condo in Manila and thanking her subscribers. Very good sya dito. 👏