I think we should stop criticizing all the local vloggers to be fair to everyone. Let this thread be a support group for them rather than tsismis thread.
Crticism is not hating.
First line of business, please stop spreading hate against any critic of Anne Clutz. You're silencing an open democratic discourse.
From now on wala nang negatvie comments sa thread ha? Game.
🤧
I made the effort of looking at your last 10 posts. Literally everything is about you posting against Anne Clutz. We know what criticism is and how it differs with uhm i don't know, spewing hate? Are you like, obsessed? She really hurt your ego huh.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was a supporter before until she blocked me when I initially called her out to have Joo checked again. That was 2 years ago.
Si Anne Clutz nagbenta ng mga PR Products sa isang online store. Iwas wondering why now when she was doing the de-cluttering several weeks ago.
Si Anne Clutz tawa ng tawa pagkatapos magsalita. Is there something wrong with her? I know there are studies about this trait.
Why not? Nagalit si Anne Clutz sa sub to sub , e di sumabit na lang si Paul sa vlogs. Nice tactic. They deserve one another naman ata? 🤔 Gusto ni Anne ng mascot? E gusto naman ni Paul ng magagit. Gamitan na lang? Joke!
A special child needs special care. Joo is not improving Ano na bang ginagawa nilang iba para kay Joo?
...if potty-trained, 2 years old. Max ko nang nakita is 3. But if you are almost 4 hmmmmm. Paano ka papasok sa pre-school?
Welcome to the club. ? pertaining to someone hating Anne C.
That's what we call dedication to the craft! Yung iba kasi peke na, mukha pang pera. At humuhingi pa ng additional pera....para sa pool... ahem.
My apologies. But by being politically correct does not change the fact that she said in her video na NAPALO niya si Joo. So what are people here going to do about that? Nothing? Buhay nila yun. I think that's what we call misguided political correctness Now back to politically incorrect TSISMISAN.
Worried daw si Anne Clutz dahil "wala nang pera" madami pang gastos na bahay. ga**. Hindi ko alam kung anong drama na naman nitong untrusworthy youtuber na to. Lakas gumastos, ngayon worried daw.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M DONE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO