We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ mag oopen ba ikea dito, pag nag open yun pwede na magsara yung furniture source. Madami din nag ppreorder ng ikea sa ig.
What will you guys do if you spent all this money to buy a house and renovate it, only to find out May Mumu. I kenat!
Do you guys think spectrum 3 is like Josh of Kris Aquino? I am just trying to imagine how spectrum 3 looks like when you?re an adult.
regarding anne C. hyping her brush again, from aliexpress lang din naman yun.
Human and animal cruelty ba yan?🤔 Child labor free? Free from harmful substances from the China factory? Anong quality control mayroon sa factory? Napuntahan na ba ni Anne Clutz yung pabrika?🙄
Grabe! Napalo na naman si Joo kaya umiiyak!!!! Autistic na nga, pinapalo pa!! WTF!!!
Without being hypocrite, do we really care if the products we use are cruelty free? Hindi ba andami din namang make up brands na drugstore or high end na may issue sa ganyan? Hello MAC! Ako kasi when I buy make up tools, I dont pay attention that much kung saan gawa. I buy tools from gladking and from divi. So what? I wash them thoroughly before using. Ang hindi OK sakin e yung mga fake make up na made in China. Kasi yun ang pwedeng magcause ng harm talaga but with tools as long as it does it job, then Im good.
not related to the anne clutz brush thing: but TBH, you should care. madaming alternative makeup brands na pwede mong gamitin na cruelty free, and not tested on animals. sorry, medyo off ako sa "so what?" hehebut i guess i understand you considering affordable and madaling hanapin talaga yung mga brands na not cruelty free.
Sis, we dont use the word "autistic" anymore to talk about someone with special needs.