watch now

Author Topic: chiropractor in Manila  (Read 4634 times)

Jiyongah

  • Guest
chiropractor in Manila
« on: March 25, 2019, 01:45:18 pm »
Hi,

I have been wondering if this is better than getting a massage or Physical therapy.

Has anyone tried this already?

MWCDiane

  • Guest
Re: chiropractor in Manila
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 03:41:20 pm »
If you're looking for a chiropractor, I suggest you check out Dr. Mark Enriquez of  Alpha Chiropractic. It's one of the best chiropractic clinic in Singapore and its only branch in Manila is at Unit 1604 Centuria Medical Makati.

If you want to get a discount from most clinics at Centuria Medical Makati, checkout the My White Card website at www.mywhitecard.ph

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: chiropractor in Manila
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 04:01:20 pm »
If you're looking for a chiropractor, I suggest you check out Dr. Mark Enriquez of  Alpha Chiropractic. It's one of the best chiropractic clinic in Singapore and its only branch in Manila is at Unit 1604 Centuria Medical Makati.

If you want to get a discount from most clinics at Centuria Medical Makati, checkout the My White Card website at www.mywhitecard.ph

Thank you so much for this. It's quite far from my place as I stay in QC.  How does he normally charge?

MWCDiane

  • Guest
Re: chiropractor in Manila
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 04:28:37 pm »
He usually charges P6,000 inclusive of consultation and procedure. To save money, you can checkout the link I've posted for discounts for his service :)

Helronda

  • Guest
Re: chiropractor in Manila
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 04:52:59 pm »
It depends if you have actual real problems, then sometimes basic massage is not even recommended. I made the mistake of going to have a massage at a random location that I found online, don't even know if they were actually certified. It hurt so much that I couldn't even sleep that night and the next morning I had trouble walking down the stairs. I went to the doctor that gave me a few pain pills and recommended I go to a chiropractor. Chose these guys' https://zakerchiropractic.com/ services and I'm really happy with what they've done for me, and they also explained how massage is not recommended in the situations where you might have actual back problems.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 04:42:33 am by Helronda »

meekahuang

  • Guest
Re: chiropractor in Manila
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 01:00:04 pm »
natry ko sa intercare. naku presyong ginto. sama ng service pa. they overbook the appointments tapos 1 hour late pa parati yang Chiro nila si dr. martin camara

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close