Author Topic: Any DIY to get rid of darkspots and pores?  (Read 790 times)

katejohny

• Probationary
Any DIY to get rid of darkspots and pores?
« on: March 20, 2019, 12:57:55 am »
Hi
This is for my sister. She is 23 years old and looks pretty good. She has oily skin type prone to pigmentation. Recently we noticed that huge pores and dark spots start appearing on her face. She is a little bit beauty conscious and, this makes her become upset.
Now she is planning to do this HydraFacial treatment. But in my opinion natural DIY method would be better as it doesn't have any side effects. What do you think about it? :-\

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
Re: Any DIY to get rid of darkspots and pores?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 12:32:22 am »
Is there really effective way to minimize pores? So sa sister mo hindi sya ganon dati?
Maybe have her try drinking supplements muna? For me may glow effect ang Mosbeau Collagen 12000. But price is steep. Parang almost P200 per bottle. Some drink it daily, yung iba alternate days.
I noticed medyo nabawasan mga dark spots ko and may parang banat effect ng skin. Well, collagen nga naman kasi. 
But I stopped, kasi nga mahal.
http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

vanity fair

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 09:13:31 pm »
Just use Tretinoin & sunscreen.  Stay away from the sun even if you're using sunscreen.  Most skin concerns are caused by the sun... Hydrafacial is only temporary.  I've done this before.

leolyer8275

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 02:07:43 pm »
Apply aloe vera juice or natural aloe vera gel directly to the dark spots for 30 minutes in the morning and evening dqfansurvey.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 03:16:07 pm by leolyer8275 »

paulineb54

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 01:24:21 am »
AHA/BHA Toners then Sunscreen.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close