Author Topic: Pregnant and have cough/cold and phlemn.  (Read 853 times)

snowhite_12

• certified vain
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • your scent is like a drug to me...
Pregnant and have cough/cold and phlemn.
« on: March 18, 2019, 08:16:11 am »
Hi Everyone.

Im 3 months pregnant and currently on bed rest. I have cough and cold and phlemn. Will this affect my baby? My treatment is just drink water and gargle water with salt everymorning. Im not taking medicines.Im not allowed to eat orange  for vitamin c since I had Acid Reflux before i got pregnant. Please help any remedies?

I may be a woman,  but if I choose I have the heart of a man! (Queen Elizabeth)

symphonyann

• GirlTalker
Re: Pregnant and have cough/cold and phlemn.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 10:56:12 am »
just follow your OB's advice, sis. water therapy rin talaga. hindi maapektuhan si baby pag may sakit kang cough and colds :)

real.beautyqueen

• Real Beauty Queen 👑💁🏼
  • GirlTalker
  • Real Beauty Queen 👑💁🏼
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 07:34:30 pm »
Hi sis! I?m on my 14th week of my pregnancy naman. I just got cough and phlegm nag start sya ng Wednesday so 4 days na ngayon. Pero nag patingin ako sa OB ko last Friday and she puts me on antibiotic (amoxicillin) for 7 days. Pinag bed rest din ako kasi nga susceptible tayong mga pregnant daw sa infections dahil mahina resistensya ng mga buntis. I did a research sa google and YouTube and I found out na may mga safe naman na antibiotic for pregnant like us to take lalo kung need na talaga and aside from that our OB knows naman what?s best for us. May na basa din ako dito na old thread kaka comment ko lang dun ?cough while pregnant? yung topic. Sabe nung isang mommy dun ang delikado daw na pagkakaroon ng cough and cold is during latter part of pregnancy, she also mentioned kung bakit. You can check it out. I hope that we?ll get well soon and I trust and faithfully believe in GOD na hindi nya pababayaan baby ko. But we need to be very extra careful na talaga.
Real Beauty Queen 👑💁🏼

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 08:50:30 am »
There are safe antibiotics naman as much as possible, water and vitamin c yung magandang panlaban. I had cough and colds around my 12th-14th week of pregnancy. Super sakit ulo ko because of blocked sinuses so as home therapy, I inhaled a mixture of distilled water + 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and salt then spat out the water. Jan nawala yung clogging chaka sakit ng ulo kase nag liquefy talaga yung nakabara sa sinus.
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

FayeP

• mom of three boys and a princess
  • Super GirlTalker
  • life's good! praise the Lord!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 04:56:50 am »
haist may ubo at sipon ako ngayon, nagstart to kahapon pagdating ko dito sa office, dami kasi virus both literal at di literal dito heehe

salabat lang iniinom ko...
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
                                     -Psalm 18:2

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close