We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Yan pa yata yung video ni MD with Lloyd Cadena before. Yung reaction nila sa sinabi ni Anna na ayaw niya muna makipagcollab. Ewan ko saan nagstart talaga yan. Parang di naman nagmeet si Anna and MD sa isang event before nung bago pa lang si Anna sa YT.
Sino bang inayawan maka-collab ni MD, si Anna Cay or Avelovinit? And kung si Avelovinit, pano sinabi and why daw? Nakita ko tweet ni Ave about it, pero tinatamad akong panoorin vlog ni MD kung dun man nya sinabi.
Sinabi nya lang Pass. Walang explanation.Para saken, hindi nya kelangan mag explain. May masabi sya o wala, sya din naman masama eh.
?I?m so excited!? ?Say car. Car? Na LSS Lang ako but it?s not a song.
Hello! This is my first time commenting pero thread 4 pa lang nagbabasa na ako dito.I'm both an MD and AnnaC fan but can I just say, I feel bad for Anna pag nagbabasa ako dito oftentimes, parang ang dating - lagi na lang siyang masama. I once read a post here that said na wala nang ibang alam gawin si Anna kundi magbrag ng mga designer purchases niya. I don't think that's true: when Anna raised funds for a dog shelter - walang pumansin dito. When she went out of her way to buy groceries and give them to the homeless kids and families - walang pumansin dito. When she visited a fan who had cancer and provided food for the whole hospital - only one person from here posted about it tapos wala nang pumansin. Recently, she treated her fans sa Lab'I experience out of her own pocket - but I guess no one cares. I understand naman na she's not as talented as MD and her vlogs content aren't always interesting pero it doesn't mean she deserves all the hate. I know some people are going to say na they're just giving out constructive criticism pero let's be real here: a lot of the hate posts about her are no longer constructive.Oo, perhaps she's too materialistic pero the thing is: she and her family always gives back. So I think ok lang naman na gumastos siya sa luxury things niya. Sa kanya na mismo nanggaling na hindi siya lumaking mayaman, na mahirap lang sila noon. Now that they can afford things, I don't see anything wrong with her spending. I know someone will say "nageexpress lang naman ako ng opinion" or "kaya nga may freedom of speech". I get that but please understand that your "freedom of speech" does not excuse you from being rude.I just really wish people would appreciate AnnaC more. Two cents ko lang naman to.