Hi everybody,
I will be arriving in the Philippines next week. I will be selling my make-up stash. Since I will be only in the Ph for less than 3 weeks, I will only allow reservation and hold the items until I arrive.
The ff are up for grabs:
1) Nars Blush - Orgasm90% left, do dips or dents
Selling for Php 800.00
2) Anastasia Blush Trio - Pool PartyTried once only, good as new with box
Selling for PhP 700.00
3) Clinique Eyeshadow Duo - Starlight StarbrightAbout 80% left, no box
Selling for PhP 250.00
4) Milani BlushesLuminoso - 95% left 300.00
Dolce Pink - swatched only, good as new - 300.00
5) Mac lipsticksSpeak Louder - used 2-3x, good as new A47 - PhP 650.00
Crosswires - used 2-3x, good as new B67 - PhP 650.00
No box, both bought last year from MAC Dillards
6) Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Fenty Glow- Swatched, with box retails for 18 USD - PhP 650.00
7) Urban Decay All Nighter Mini - Mini size, Sprayed once, PhP 150.00
KVD Lipticks in Mother - MinisBoth swatched only
PhP 500.00 for the set
350 for the liquid lipstick, 250 for the mini lipstick
9
) Giorgo Armani Lip Maestro-Mini liquid lipstick, shade 504 (reddish pink soft matte finish)
Used 2-3x, PhP 200.00
10) Tarte Lip PaintMini Size, shade is Delish, Swatched once only , PhP 300.00
11) Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye ColourShade is Amethyst, swatched once only, mini size
PhP 350.00
12) Morphe Brush M165Brand New
PhP 200.00
13) Nars Audacious Lipstick in Greta95% left, nice pinkish red color/azalea color
Bought for $34.00
Selling for 850.00
14) Sephora Lipstories LipstickUsed 2x only
Shade is Spring Break
PhP 300.00 only
15) Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Sao PaoloSwatched Once only
PhP 200.00
16) Pat McGrath Mini Lipstick in ObsessedPart of the Mini Trio Collection
Shade is Obsessed, swatched once only
PhP 450.00 only
17) ABH Dipbrow Pomade in Medium BrownNo box, 40% left
I already bought a new one
Selling for 300.00 only
If you have any questions, or picture requests pls email me at
ldgsantos@yahoo.com and I will reply promptly. Pls take note I might have a delay in the response due to time differences.
I will reserve the items/hold until I arrive in the Ph for a week. When I arrive, I will start meet ups at SM BF at 3/21. However, I will be out of town from 3/22 - 3/25 for my sister's wedding and can resume shipping on 3/26.
Mode of shipping is via Xend
Meet ups SM BF/BGC only (by appointment/depending upon my availability since I will be very busy during my vacation)
Mode of payment is Cash on Delivery and BPI Deposit/Transfer
Contact me through ldgsantos@yahoo.comI will post my mobile number here once I have bought a SIM card upon arrival
Thank you
- Lani :-)