watch now

Author Topic: Drunk Elephant vs SK II Pitera Set  (Read 1115 times)

maria1626

  • Guest
Drunk Elephant vs SK II Pitera Set
« on: March 05, 2019, 11:12:28 pm »
Hi mga sis...

pa suggest naman ako kung ano ang mas ok sa Drunk Elephant at SK II Pitera Set ?

ang main purpose ko is for melasma at sun spot... gusto ko kasi maging fair ang kulay ng mukha..

comment naman kayo mga sis sa mga naka try na or baka may ma suggest kayo na ibang set for melasma at the same time na kaka blooming...

charmedjeng

  • Guest
Re: Drunk Elephant vs SK II Pitera Set
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 09:53:14 pm »
I've tried SK-II. I started with the Pitera set first to check kung hiyang ako or hindi since it's expensive, but I bought 2 sets, haha!

I love SK-II! I repurchased the RNA cream and essence kaso mahal so I stopped using them for a while (planning to repurchase pag may bonus na, haha) but this is the best moisturizer and essence I've tried so far.. well, I'm just speaking for myself ha and based cympre sa personal experience ko. I don't have sunspots talaga but my mom tried it and noticed na nag lighten yung mga dark spots nya sa face.

I haven't tried drunk elephant but I've been meaning to. Kaso when I checked the price, expensive din and if I have the budget, I'll just repurchase SKII dahil nasubukan ko na.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 09:55:27 pm by charmedjeng »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close