We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
How was it flying with Jeju Air?s Seoul to Manila route?
How much amount do I have to have in my bank account? Suggested amount based sa mga experiences nyo po sa visa application? Kelangan po tlaga Bank Statement not Certificate? I dont have BDO/BPI credit card Citibank and CC ko
Every time I go to Korea, nag-allot ako ng $100 per day. So for example: 5 days sa Korea x $100 = $500 Dapat yung nakalagay sa bank account mo ay MORE than $500That's what I always do. I've been to Korea 3x already. On my 4th visa application, I got multiple visa na. I don't have BDO or BPI cc din. I think ang tinitignan din nila yung ADB (Average Daily Balance) kase doon makikita kung bigla ka lang naglagay ng pera sa bank account mo. Good luck!
Thank you for this information sis! Just to ask po, for the bank statement, will it show like all my transactions from the time that I opened the account or like say 3 months or like certain few months before lang? TIA!
Recommended bbq places for solo eating in Gangnam, Myeongdong, Insadong areas? I can order for the required minimum 2 but it is just too much. May nakasubok na ba ng soy sauce crab where the resto allows solo diners? Kung wala, siguro punta na lang talaga ako sa markets.