watch now

Author Topic: Thermage  (Read 7098 times)

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Thermage
« on: December 17, 2018, 03:58:15 pm »
Hi there,

I am quite curious about Thermage and it's results! I already had ultherapy for my face but I want to have thermage done for my stomach and legs.

Anyone tried it already? And also is there a fake thermage?

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 07:10:52 am »
Thermage is a brand of RF din tama ba?
I've had 3 sessions sa tummy, wala naman ako masyado napansin super laki difference. Sinukatan nila ako, 3 inches down sa waistline after ng 20 min session.
pero, mabilis din naman bumalik.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 03:50:46 pm »
Thermage is a brand of RF din tama ba?
I've had 3 sessions sa tummy, wala naman ako masyado napansin super laki difference. Sinukatan nila ako, 3 inches down sa waistline after ng 20 min session.
pero, mabilis din naman bumalik.


They said it's RF but more permanent daw and all you need is just 1 session. Sis, where did you get yours done?

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 04:32:53 pm »
V Aesthetics in Alabang. Nag promo kasi sila.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 12:53:47 pm »
V Aesthetics in Alabang. Nag promo kasi sila.

Oh ang layo pala sis.

It's authentic naman daw? I am curious kasi kung may fake naba ang thermage,

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 11:59:18 am »
I don't recommend thermage for body because one session is not enough to see any result at all. But this procedure is very efective on the face!!! Habang tumatagal mas nakikita anv effect. Anyone here can recommend where cheaper price ng thermage? Thanks

avitot

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 11:56:12 am »
How much ang thermage in other clinics? Surely Belo and Aivee mahal hahaha.

I really want to try this for my sagging skin and double chin :(

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 01:44:52 pm »
I don't recommend thermage for body because one session is not enough to see any result at all. But this procedure is very efective on the face!!! Habang tumatagal mas nakikita anv effect. Anyone here can recommend where cheaper price ng thermage? Thanks

Really sis?
I've read and researched narin and it's said that thermage is made for the body talaga. Have you tried it na sis?

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 03:40:37 pm »
How much ang thermage in other clinics? Surely Belo and Aivee mahal hahaha.

I really want to try this for my sagging skin and double chin :(

Sa kamiseta skin nag start ang price nila sa 70k yata pero sa brows area lang siya.

I can also recommend ultherapy.  As, I've tried it already. I saw the results just after 2 months. :)

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 08:54:01 am »
Really sis?
I've read and researched narin and it's said that thermage is made for the body talaga. Have you tried it na sis?

Yes sis before when single pa ako at facial care centre but its too expensive. Ang advantage lang once a year sya gagawin and very effective basta wag titipirin sa shots. I think angel locsin had done this at aivee recently lang but i'm sure same rate lang sila ng fcc, medyo budgeted na ang pagpapaganda kasi mommy na ako.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 02:22:10 pm »
Yes sis before when single pa ako at facial care centre but its too expensive. Ang advantage lang once a year sya gagawin and very effective basta wag titipirin sa shots. I think angel locsin had done this at aivee recently lang but i'm sure same rate lang sila ng fcc, medyo budgeted na ang pagpapaganda kasi mommy na ako.


Ah okay sis. Sa body ka nag pagawa sis or face?

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2019, 10:31:37 am »
Sa face. Looker ako ng cheaper thermage. And i saw naman nadine lustre done it in her eyes recently. Inggit much! Anyway i don't recommend this to be done on the body kasi need ng madaming sessions para makita ang effect and mas mahal kasi mas malaking area kapag sa body compared sa face. I miss this treatment...

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2019, 01:43:12 pm »
Sa face. Looker ako ng cheaper thermage. And i saw naman nadine lustre done it in her eyes recently. Inggit much! Anyway i don't recommend this to be done on the body kasi need ng madaming sessions para makita ang effect and mas mahal kasi mas malaking area kapag sa body compared sa face. I miss this treatment...

Oh. What do you mean po ng multiple sessions? Hindi po ba na 1 session lang po siya for the year?

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 02:39:22 pm »
Oh. What do you mean po ng multiple sessions? Hindi po ba na 1 session lang po siya for the year?


That's what I know rin sis. Thermage is also once a year. Unless there's a fake version of it na?

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2019, 10:14:52 pm »
How much ang thermage ng v aesthetics?

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2019, 08:44:28 am »
Oh. What do you mean po ng multiple sessions? Hindi po ba na 1 session lang po siya for the year?

What i mean sis pag sa body. My derma told me na i can repeat the thermage for example on my tummy after 6 months from the first treatment to see a drastic result compared kapag 1 session a year lang sa tummy mas mabagal daw ang result unlike sa face 1 treatment is enough for the whole year.

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2019, 05:03:17 pm »
Oh okay. Similar rin pala sa Ultherapy, you can have it as early as 6 months.

Do you also need to maintain a healthy diet and exercise for the results to stay?

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 05:38:15 pm »
Ultherapy targets the muscle.  When I had Ultherapy last year sa jawline ko talaga napansin na nagtighten.  While Thermage, sa skin ang tightening. 

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2019, 08:54:30 pm »
^very helpful.  :)

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Thermage
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2019, 11:40:02 am »
Would like to try this someday, ipon muna haha :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close