This is a long post. Sorry!
Here?s our brief history:
We?ve known each other since grade school dahil magkapitbahay kami, we became high school sweethearts for about 4 years before their family decided to migrate in the US while I stayed in Pinas to finish college, but our relationship remained strong. When I graduated from college, nag-migrate na din ako to Canada kasi dito based ang mom ko. Then when I visited him, we got married. I believe na naging more than okay naman yung marriage namin and I know the love was there but it started to fell apart when he decided to join the army without my knowledge, nalaman ko pa from his parents, I was hurt kasi asawa na niya ako pero hindi niya na-consider yung feelings ko about him joining the army. Also, I had a miscarriage. He went anyway so while he was in training, I decided to move back with my mom because she was terribly sick.
I was there when he came back from training, but from that point, everything was a blur? hindi ako maka-move back with him because my mom needs me and he decided to fully commit sa army. So I think nag-drift apart kami and we got divorced after 2 years of marriage. I admit, we were so mababaw and very immature sa move na yun.
Present:
After what happened, I decided to cut our communication and go on with my life but I admit, pumapasok pa rin siya sa isip ko. I eventually went out to meet other people and I did, akala ko mawawala na siya totally in my life but then after 6 years, this friend request on facebook happened. Nag-usap kami, we didn?t talk about what happened to us, but we just picked up where we left off. It felt familiar, I know there?s this connection between us. Although he told me na may nabuntis siya and they are living together but not married, for the sake of the kid. He said na he?s just waiting for the kid to turn 7 so he could take full custody. He?d say words like ?I miss you? ?Sana hindi tayo sumuko? ?You?re the one I love? and he said na he did that kasi akala niya makaka-move on siya from me but he never stopped loving me daw. I stopped talking to him because I know it?s wrong, we are both in a relationship? After a few months, my boyfriend and I broke up, umuwi ako sa Pinas to unwind and he (my ex-husband) found me there? to cut the story short, bumalik lahat ng feelings ko for him. It?s funny kasi we whenever we try to talk about what happened to us, we both don?t know what exactly went wrong. We continued talking kahit nung nakabalik na siya sa US, while me sa Canada... And then it hit me, I am now his mistress - we talk secretly, mostly kapag wala siya sa bahay, pumupunta siya dito every month? while the baby mommy and him still lives together, sleeps on the same bed, probably still doing ?it? (conclusion ko lang)... and he said all for the sake of the kid lang, he is 5 years old so I need to wait 2 more years bago niya totally hiwalayan yung girl. He kept saying na he doesn?t love her anymore but he?s just preparing her para kapag nag-hiwalay sila, she?ll be okay. Whenever I feel irritated about our situation, sinasabi niya ?kung mahal ko siya, edi dapat matagal ko na siyang pinakasalan, pero hindi. Ikaw lang yung papakasalan ko?
Right now I?m 5 months pregnant with twins, he?s aware that he?s the father and siya mismo nag-confess dun sa girl pero hindi pa rin nakipag-hiwalay. She sent me a message lang saying na hindi ko naman raw kasalanan pero sana wag kong agawin yung father ng anak niya, she sounded to calm! The whole point of the message is to inform me that they need him. Meanwhile, my ex-husband turned lover, nandito siya palagi whenever I have check-ups, and sabi niya he keeps assuring me that he?ll marry me again but I just need to wait for a little while? but I don?t know. Hindi ko alam kung hanggang kailan ako magho-hold on sa words niya, natatakot ako because I love him too much. I gave myself an ultimatum na kapag after 2 years ganito pa rin yung situation namin, I would cut him off again. Natatakot lang ako na lumaki yung mga anak ko ng walang tatay because I grew up not having one. I honestly don?t know if this is still worth fighting for, I?m confused but I?m so in love with him and I know sobrang katang*han na ito. Most of the time, I can?t help but overthink kung ano bang ending ng situation na to.