watch now

Author Topic: Kris Aquino Ever Bilena Makeup Line  (Read 1958 times)

Antigone

  • Guest
Kris Aquino Ever Bilena Makeup Line
« on: November 13, 2018, 05:09:27 am »
Anyone tried this?

I'm curious about the powder foundation and the blushes. Lipsticks na din.

How's the quality? Better than regular EB products?


aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: Kris Aquino Ever Bilena Makeup Line
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 03:56:10 pm »
I tried the brow powder with mascara. Not that satisfied with the pigmentation.  Pero naka 2 bili ako dahil sa shift hours ko, I cannot stay awake for Watson's to open. Not bad for everyday use in the office.

I also got a tube of the Life lipstick. Good MLBB shade, kailangan lang talaga mag lipbalm muna because on its' own, drying siya and ang lakas mag-settle sa lines ng lips. But for the price, not bad din. Would I get another tube? Nope.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close