Author Topic: My husband is unaware of my pregnancy  (Read 2332 times)

jocdvmac

  • Guest
My husband is unaware of my pregnancy
« on: October 16, 2018, 01:29:02 am »
I'm been lurking here for quite awhile and just decided to create an account hoping that I could get some advice. I'm currently on my  29th week and my husband is unaware of my pregnancy and I'm still undecided whether I should tell him or not.

The main reason why I'm having second thoughts is because it took me awhile to leave our 15-year marriage after constantly being verbally, emotionally, and sexually abused. And now that I'm finally somehow free, I found out that I'm pregnant naman so I had to leave the country for awhile to think and reevaluate my decisions. We're still married but I can't file an annulment yet because we had an agreement to wait until 2019 election is over (he's currently in public office) for the sake of their family's image and reputation. I know he has rights and all but I don't want this baby to be the reason why I should get back together with him (lalo na I'm having a baby boy) and I don't want to give our marriage another chance because unlimited chances na yung naibigay ko. I already forgave him and that's all. I'm done with him.

To make my situation more complicated, I am with someone else now and I'm very happy. But I miss my girls. I have 3 girls na naiwan sa husband ko and they don't know anything yet as well. Kung hindi lang dahil sa kanila, I'd consider staying here for good. What do you think should I do? :( I really miss my girls so  gusto ko na sabihin sa kanila and dun nalang manganak but a part of me wants to stay here muna and figure everything out after I give birth.

Edit: The father of the baby is my husband, and my new partner is okay with it naman since nagkakilala kami pregnant na ako.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 07:02:36 am by jocdvmac »

kaythrielle

  • Guest
Re: My husband is unaware of my pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 06:11:10 am »
Can you clarify sis, who is the father?

It seems the father is the husband, but you mentioned kasi you are with someone new and happy now.
Does that mean the new guy knows you are pregnant, and is still ok with it?
Or the new guy is the father? Naguluhan ako. Sorry.

hushush

  • Guest
Re: My husband is unaware of my pregnancy
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 07:39:49 am »
^^anong age na ng mga anak mo sis? Kung sa tingin mo at their age maiintindihan na nila, you can take a risk to tell them nang hindi nalalaman ng husband mo. Pero kung tingin mo makakadistract sa studies nila or makakagulo ng pag-iisip nila, i think you should think of proper timing like pede mo sila pagbakasyunin sa place nyo dyan abroad then unti-untiin mo lang. Im sure mahuhulaan din naman nila ang situation dahil mga babae yan tulad natin very intuitive..then pag nagtanong sila nang nagtanong, yun na ang right time na iexplain sa kanila.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 07:46:02 am by hushush »

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: My husband is unaware of my pregnancy
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 08:08:26 am »
I think if I?m in your shoes, I would stay away from your Husband and file annulment as planned.
Yung Bata na dinadala mo eh sa hubby mo naman so you shouldn?t be worried since you?re married pa to him.
However, it will definitely major issue if your baby is your bf?s.

Naawa lang ako sa 3 daughters mo. Why did you leave them behind. Aside from your pregnancy, sila dapat priority mo. Not what your Husband will think Nor your bf.

mysecretself

  • Guest
Re: My husband is unaware of my pregnancy
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 01:02:56 pm »
I think as your husband and the father of your child, he still deserves to know. One way or another, he will eventually find out.

I think you're pretty much decided already on the annulment anyway, so even if he knew, it wouldn't change your decision of leaving, right?  You're bound to still communicate with him, after all, your kids are with him, not unless you intend to cut ties with them as well.

I'm a little sad for the daughters that you left behind, although I know it must be very hard for you too.  Just curious, you mentioned that you were emotionally and verbally abused.  Were your kids subjected to that too? 

iamfoursixnine

  • Guest
Re: My husband is unaware of my pregnancy
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 09:22:39 pm »
I think you should let your husband know about your pregnancy. Since anak naman nya yan. Ano ba possible na mangyayari if he knew about it? Pipilitin ka ba nya magkabalikan kayo for the new baby? Or baka magclaim sya full custody sa baby? Kung ndi naman then i guess there's no point in not telling. You must be so heartbroken for leaving your 3 girls.. sana kuhanin mo sila since ikaw naman talaga dapat may custody dahil nanay ka nila. Pray lang mumsh..

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: My husband is unaware of my pregnancy
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 05:03:03 am »
Your husband needs to know about it pati na rin yung 3 girls mo. Kase syempre malalaman din nila yan and magtataka why you needed to hide it.

Saka sure ka na naman with getting annulled so hindi na yan reason to get back to him.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close