Author Topic: Buccal Fat Pad Surgery and Tip/Alar revision for the nose  (Read 1099 times)

brillatsaverin

• Probationary
Buccal Fat Pad Surgery and Tip/Alar revision for the nose
« on: October 11, 2018, 01:08:29 am »
When I was 18, I had a nose job because It broke from an accident. My parents funded it but it wasn't restored to how it was before. It was enhanced from what it was before. Yun Lang, as I grew older, after braces and all medyo nag iba facial structure ko. My upper lip receded and lowered so medyo ang taas na ng nose ko parang pinched although sa Tagal medyo tumaba so it looks natural pag frontal. Pero pag side and from below medyo weird. Then and distance sa lips ko parang medyo lumayo. I suspect dahil ito sa post braces treatment. So Gusto ko I lower Yung tip and konting bawas sa gilid.

ANG QUESTION

Who's the best doctor to do that? My first was done by Ed Yap of Belo but I don't think I can afford his price and naisip ko medyo pointed sya gumawa for it to look like this.

AND

Sana marunong din ng buccal fat removal kasi Gusto ko rin. Gift sa sarili before aging starts pulling down my chipmunk cheeks
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 01:13:41 am by brillatsaverin »

Hendrix392

• Probationary
Re: Buccal Fat Pad Surgery and Tip/Alar revision for the nose
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 02:46:14 am »
People have a lot of confusion about surgeries and all other stuff you must have to clear it. Do an interview with https://www.bestessaytips.com/custom_essay_writing_services.php where you answer the common questions of people.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close