We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
there are times I think what would have happened if I did not grab the chance to work overseas. I mean, yong time kasi na yon, biglaan lahat, madalian lahat. I jumped to it immediately, and ako pa of all people na walang kaplano-plano talaga to work abroad. hay. mga what ifs ko...eto nagagawa pag di busy
M is still sick, labs came normal except for the wbc count. Hayyy double hirap pag sya may sakit Lord sana gumaling na baby ko
^ no, Pinas time pa rin hahahaha (MY ako). 1 hour na lang ------------there are times I think what would have happened if I did not grab the chance to work overseas. I mean, yong time kasi na yon, biglaan lahat, madalian lahat. I jumped to it immediately, and ako pa of all people na walang kaplano-plano talaga to work abroad. hay. mga what ifs ko...eto nagagawa pag di busy
Thank you for my hairstylist ang bonga na ng hair ko! Mas magaling ka pa sa mga sikat na salon.