Joining the thread, super lurker lang for the past months. Kasama sa katamaran ko ata nung 1st tri mag type ng lengthy posts haha, kaya Im late to the party.
Thanks for sharing your pregnancy journey.

I just turned 33 yrs old, got married last 2017, first baby, I am based in Qatar.

Our baby is both planned and unplanned, haha how so? Medyo napaaga sya ng 2 mos, but Im taking folic acid na since August in preparation, supposedly around December pa namin gusto magconceive, but then October na-bless na kami and ayun, God willed it, and here we are.

1st trimester for me was something else, I didn't experienced nausea and vomiting, but there is definitely A VARIETY of "lihi" that took place. This is my first pregnancy, so "overwhelmed" is an understatement. But I got through it without complications, super strong ni baby mula umpisa. Kumpleto kami sa Vitamins, monthly check ups and ultrasound, took Duphaston also for 3 weeks.
I am enjoying 2nd trimester, my energy and appetite is back. I'm slowly gaining weight, I lost weight nung 1st trimester kasi nahirapan ako kumain. I have a baby bump showing na din, Im quite petite so medyo late na sya lumabas. I can already feel the baby kicking and moving around since 18 weeks.
I'm 5 mos pregnant today, EDD is June 12, 2019. We COULD NOT be any happier. My husband and I are soooo in love with the baby, and with each other. CAS is scheduled this Feb. 19.

No bleeding, no contractions ever since, may hapdi sa pagihi lalo sa umaga but we have it checked and wala naman UTI nor bacteria na alarming, more water lang. Everything is normal samin ni baby. Placenta is forming, so far high lying and posterior, baby is cephalic in presentation.