Author Topic: SUNNIES FACE  (Read 2347 times)

AsunaYuuki

• GirlTalker
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2018, 04:23:50 pm »
^ yes sis their lippies are very much comparable to Maybelline and even sa EB Advance. lakas makahatak nung mga celeb na nag endorse para you'll feel na there's something special with sunnies face.

D4thAngel

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2018, 07:52:16 pm »
Nagre-stock na ba sila mga sis?
Surround yourself with people who encourage you, inspire you, and believe in your dreams.

cupcakejane

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2018, 04:43:11 pm »
^^ I know right, but when it comes down to it, pareho lang that's why i ended up buying from maybelline.  Even the packaging is similar.

adolfa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2018, 05:44:48 am »
Nagre-stock na ba sila mga sis?

Hi sis! Nag restock na sila on both stores and in Lazada. :)

Ireneeeeee

• Super GirlTalker
  • life is short..buy that makeup! :P
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2018, 02:38:35 pm »
yay! i got their other shades nagrestock na sa lazada. For me naman, although close sya sa maybelline powder mattes and eb lippies, iba pa rin yun hagod nya and i love the colors talaga! Never been giddy sa lippies like this lalo na yun girlcrush shade na kadupe ng colourpop bumble without the dry feeling.

lovely_chic

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2018, 10:02:47 pm »
^ Really? Yung girlcrush shade is parang burnt sienna yung kulay sa akin but I still love the color and the buttery feeling that it gives.

Ireneeeeee

• Super GirlTalker
  • life is short..buy that makeup! :P
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2018, 10:55:10 am »
^yes! although the closest dupe talaga nya is maybelline chili nude naswatch ko with other lippies. It's also close sa mac chili. Iba iba lang finish nila and formula. The newly released powder mattes ng mac same feel rin daw sya. And I've read reviews it's not that long lasting too. Kakulay ng girl crush yun devoted to chili. So ill stock up on girl crush instead of spending so much on same quality and staying power lang.

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2018, 05:22:47 pm »
^ Getting curious with girl crush because of your reviews about it pero honestly ang dami ko narin lipsticks.  Usually i buy sa happy skin but may drying effect siya.
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

hisana

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2018, 10:34:59 pm »
Parang maganda ipangregalo yung complete set nila. It has most of the basic shades in it kaya hindi overwhelming mamili para dun sa mga hirap pumili ng color, LOL. Marami kasi akong kilalang who stick to nude lang or to pink lang, etc.  And sa iba kasi usually three shades lang per set di ba, so I feel this is a good sample, medyo pricey nga lang,  but you can experiment with several flattering shades.

byutijunkie

• Senior GirlTalker
  • lover of all things fab!
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2018, 11:16:34 pm »
Funny sa Shopee ako madalas mag-order only to find out that Lazada sells individual lippies din pala at the same price pa. Haha.  I ordered last night and got the lippies the next morning, ang galing! 

Anyway, I also think this is the perfect gift for kikay friends kasi hindi maraming branches so cannot be considered a drugstore brand kahit presyong pang-ganun.  Not to mention, the buttery soft texture na for me ang biggest plus nya.  I do hope they add more shades though.  Feeling ko minsan magkakamukha shades nila.

I have 5 of these din pala -- baked, 143, hot sauce, girl crush and mood.  My absolute fave is 143. Everyday lippie ko yan and when I wear it nabubuhay ang maputla kong face hehe.  Next is hot sauce, which I hardly use kasi parang ang dressy kahit ang lakas maka-pretty. :)
“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!”
                   --Coco Chanel

username.taken

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2018, 02:06:30 am »
i fell for the hype and asked my bf who went on vacay there in ph to bring home all the shades for me as pasalubong.

idk if it's just me pero i find that the colors were a bit too orange-y on me. as in yung baked which was the color that i was most excited about turned orange on my lips. so ngayon i just use nudist (my fave) and mood. everything else is just too orange, i can'ttttttt!!! lol. 

in terms of the formula, it was okay. nothing special but it was really butter-y and not drying on the lips.

hisana

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2018, 11:03:56 pm »
Nakabili na rin ako kasi konti lang yung tao nung dumaan ako (and there are some lippies in my stash na parang ayoko na ubusin and I?m on the hunt for new ones...may justification pa talaga ako no, hahaha). I agree that the lighter shades are weirdly too warm/orange. Kahit yung milkshake, just by looking at the actual product, it wasn?t the light pink nude I was expecting based on pics. Still bought it anyway at buti na lang bumagay sa akin, medyo mukhang coral nga lang, but I like it. The other shade I got was major. Havent really worn it going out yet but when I swatched it on my hand sa store, parang sya na yata yung pinaka long lasting even among the darker shades at maganda yung tint na naiwan. Plus cool reds look nice on me and I wanted to see kung maganda yung sa kanila.

Overall, masasabi ko na they dont have the best shade selection but in terms of everything else, I like this better than blk, at medyo kalevel nga ng maybelline. It wouldn?t hurt to check it out, feeling ko hindi naman nasayang pera ko, LOL.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 11:34:38 pm by hisana »

byutijunkie

• Senior GirlTalker
  • lover of all things fab!
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2018, 11:36:15 am »
Yup, Baked also disappointed me.  Orangey din ang lumabas sa akin so now I just use it as a multi-stick of sort as blush and on my lids na okay naman.  However, on other girls I know, maganda ang shade na'to on them.
“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!”
                   --Coco Chanel

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close