watch now

Author Topic: SUNNIES FACE  (Read 13954 times)

adolfa

  • Guest
SUNNIES FACE
« on: August 25, 2018, 08:45:18 am »
Has anyone of you tried Sunnies Face?

I currently have the shade Nudist and it's my MLBB shade talaga. Ang ganda niya! Pahirapan lang talaga ang pag order kasi laging out of stock and medyo walang kwenta ang customer service nila sa ngayon.  ;D

hisana

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 07:40:57 pm »
Gusto ko sana i-try kaya lang ang haba naman ng pila everytime I pass by their store sa up town. When I get my chance finally, I?ll get milkshake or 143.

ultimatehousewife

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 09:16:44 pm »
I was lucky to purchase sunnies girlcrush sa lazada . I heard na yung haba ng pila sa sunnies take daw mga 1.5 hours to 2 hours. Nakakaloka naman yun. OK marketing strategy nila to hype the brand. Genius talaga. Pero hassle for customers. :(
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:22:46 pm by ultimatehousewife »

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 02:21:30 pm »
nun una I thought hype lang sya but when i tried it i wanted to collect all the shades. I really love the formula pwede rin sa cheeks and eyeshadow ang ganda. I also have the maybelline powder mattes and they're quite similar but sunnies is more comfortable sa lips and mas opaque and hindi drying. Tsumatsamba lang ako lagi sa lazada. Isang kit na lang kulang ko with the pouch :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 02:23:57 pm by Ireneeeeee »

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 07:36:14 pm »
Did any of you notice darkening of the lips after using?

adolfa

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 10:16:38 pm »
^ Hindi naman sis. Been using Nudist and Vacay alternately everyday and hindi naman nag-darken lips ko.

vanitakwek

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 08:48:39 am »
may pila pa din kaya hanggang ngayon?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 10:12:42 am »
Did any of you notice darkening of the lips after using?

wala naman rin sa akin. I use laneige lip mask at night everyday though.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2018, 02:53:42 pm »
^^
Napadaan ako last friday evening (though did not go inside), wala nang pila nun.

ultimatehousewife

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2018, 08:24:32 pm »
Out of stock most of their lippies. Kaya siguro wala gaano pila. Available na daw Oct 18 sa stores.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 11:14:49 am »
Ah, feeling ko nga, dati rin nakita ko pa yun na closed sila pero may staff outside, probably to explain na out of stock nga. Sinukuan ko na nga ito kaya hindi na rin ako pumasok sa store, nakabili na rin kasi ako recently ng ibang lippies at hindi ako pwedeng bumili na uli agad-agad kasi recovering shopaholic ako, LOL.

ultimatehousewife

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 12:40:54 pm »
I'm thinking nga whether to get sunnies lippies or Mac lippies ni Maine :D 3 sunnies lippies vs 1 Mac ni Maine in terms of price :D

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2018, 09:36:12 am »
I only have one and super love ko siya.  Ang lakas maka-pretty hehe.  I have "hot sauce." 

No darkening of lips after. Easy to apply, nice color and it leaves a nice tint after several hours.  Hindi ko na-experience yung natitira na lang sa outer rim ng lips that some beauty bloggers mentioned.

Hassle lang bumili kaya I'm lucky to have a friend na makeup addict din na matiyaga pumila hehe.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2018, 12:35:43 pm »
I'm thinking nga whether to get sunnies lippies or Mac lippies ni Maine :D 3 sunnies lippies vs 1 Mac ni Maine in terms of price :D

sunniesface na lang.. i got maine and hindi sya flattering for morena ang pale nya. If maputi ka, ok sya.

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2018, 06:32:45 pm »
Thanks adolfa, irene, byutijunkie 😀

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2018, 03:23:32 pm »
Thanks adolfa, irene, byutijunkie 😀

no worries! nag-aabang rin ako ng restock ng sunnies Oct 14 pa though :<

helloanneb

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2018, 04:42:58 pm »
I have 3 shades of Sunnies Face and honestly, the shades have some close dupes to Maybelline Powder or Creamy Mattes. The formula isn't too far too. It's like Creamy Mattes and Powder Mattes combined together. Honestly, kung gusto niyo makatipid, mad Maybelline na lang kayo. Sunnies Face seems overhyped. Moreover, the amount of product for 345 pesos is much less than what you get compared to Maybelline bullet lipsticks or Vice Ganda/BLK matte lippies. But the product is quite pigmented so when you apply it, a lot of product goes easily on the lips. In short, mabilis rin maubos. Just got mine last month and now, I am halfway through finishing them already :(

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2018, 08:49:47 pm »
^ Oh in that case, its like happy skin na ang konti lang pala.  At first I was so happy with it but ang bilis maubos for the price.

AsunaYuuki

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2018, 06:17:37 pm »
sunnies face is over rated. ang galing lang talaga ng ginawang marketing strategy nila georgina, as in the hype is real lol i have 2 shades - girl crush and baked. okay naman when it comes to color and formula pero halos same lang sila ng eb advance matte matic lipstick which is only P180.

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: SUNNIES FACE
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2018, 09:58:27 pm »
^ I think so too.  Now they even have a clothing line in zalora.  Since sunnies is always out of stock, ended up trying out other brands such as maybelline as suggested by the girls here  :-X

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close