We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yung RB ba ang nag cancel?
May article na si FP about DD running for Senate. DD messaged Ogie Diaz and denied it. Hay, salamat naman. I'm a big fan of DD (since TGIS days) and I would hate for him to get involved sa circus ng pulitika sa Pinas. Ok na yung meron siyang mga advocacies through his foundation.
I don't think so di siya totoo tatakbo, may group chat asawa ko mga tiga san beda before classmate niya si DD at sinasabi dun na tatakbo nga daw si DD as a senador.. to clear lang ha.. nag San beda po si DD bago lumipat sa Ateno.dun na siya nag Grad baka may umaway saken dito haha.