We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
http://www.fashionpulis.com/2018/09/must-keep-quiet.html#comment-formSino to mga sis?
Siguro skills and experience-wise, meron naman na foundation si DD kasi dba naging part sya ng National Youth Commission, and I think executive din sya sa mga companies nya. Pero yah, sana start muna sya with a lower post bago mag national. Bata pa naman sya madami pang time to work his way up.
^Napanood ko din yan. Mas gusto ko si Jack and Jonathan kesa RB. Baka nung pumayat si RB biglang umere hehe.
Is she really that good? I didn?t know her kaya I googled, at first akala ko gay sya (sorry ha) but because of the makeup.