We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Oooohh juicy! Pero I don't think Ave's copying naman. She's right, she's been doing travel vlogs ever since she started YT + she's a travel blogger even before that. Most of the travel vlogs I watch naman have similar titles kasi that's what's bringing traffic to their channel. Ewan ko ba. I checked both channels nga upon reading it here. Is it just me or parang di naman magkakapareho yung title/thumbnail? Also noticed how Haley's views are dropping . I like both of them pa naman. Sana tigilan na nilang lahat yang mga drama drama na yan, pang-TV lang yun. Hahaha!
She's part Spanish - Nina mentioned that in her collab vid with Anne Clutz. I didn't know who she was back then, but I clicked on Anne Clutz's thumbnail na andun si Nina. Kala ko kasi may international youtuber na kasama si Anne Clutz. Nina also mentioned in her other vids na part Spanish sya. Nina Pepper ang maiden name nya, although hindi ko lang alam pano naging Spanish ang Pepper na surname heh. She also showed her father's pic din pero mukhang Pinoy din dad nya eh. So baka grandparents nya siguro yung may lahi and nakuha nya recessive genes.
Mga sis please vote for Rai daily, nakakainis kasi ang layo na niya eh. Siya naman pinakadeserving sa lahat ng nominees.
Ang layo nga sis. Kakavote ko lang. 61% si AC. 12% si Rai. At ang laki nga talaga ng impact ng issues ni MD. 25% pa lang siya. Sa million subscribers kasi niya its kinda hard to believe it. Pero madami din kasi talagang tumalikod sa kanya after the issues e noh.