watch now

Author Topic: Jade Roller  (Read 7491 times)

redhead69

  • Guest
Jade Roller
« on: August 13, 2018, 03:57:00 pm »
Anyone tried jade roller? Sabi nila it promotes anti aging, circulation booster,de-puffing and has a cooling effect.

I really want to try this one for my eyebags. I already purchased one! Will give a review soon.

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 12:49:45 pm »
Anyone tried jade roller? Sabi nila it promotes anti aging, circulation booster,de-puffing and has a cooling effect.

I really want to try this one for my eyebags. I already purchased one! Will give a review soon.

Hi Any Feedback?

Also where did you bought yours? I am curious about it as well.

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 02:05:27 pm »
Just bought one a month ago. I haven't been using regularly, honestly not sure if I'm using it correctly! I use it over a mask or eye bags patch. I can't tell any significant change yet. What shall I expect out of it ba?


Bought from jade roller manila. I got the XL.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 09:16:11 pm »
Anong maganda at afforable na brand?

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 11:16:38 pm »
mga sis, dami nagsulputan na jade roller, may nakita nga din akong roller sa Althea, di ko lang matandaan if rose quartz yun or jade din...sa FB din madami, kakatakot bumili...

san kaya reliable seller?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 11:33:59 am »
actually, what i've read and i too believe, is that the jade itself is not the one that is healing the skin or doing the task..it's just a form of low key cryotherapy for the face, meaning kelangan lang something malamig. E ang crystals kapag hinawakan malamig kaya they do the job. It's the same concept as pagrub ng yelo sa mukha or spoon at cucumber sa eyebags. Kaya kahit anong material pa yan basta malamig, keri na. I got an ice roller and it does the same thing, to depuff and shrink the pores..kaya kesyo mahal or mura, it does not have to be the real jade. Lagay mo sa ref for 5min before using and you're good to go. But if you're boujee, go ahead, why not get a real one.. at least mas matibay pati.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 04:07:20 pm »
mga sis, dami nagsulputan na jade roller, may nakita nga din akong roller sa Althea, di ko lang matandaan if rose quartz yun or jade din...sa FB din madami, kakatakot bumili...

san kaya reliable seller?


True sis! Hindi mo alam kung ano ang fake sa hindi eh :(( Yung iba daw kasi mas mabigat eh tapos yung iba naman daw medyo magaan which is fake naman daw.

Pero you can't test naman kasi when you buy online

paulineb54

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2019, 08:07:40 am »
I'll just stick to my gel ice pack face mask  ;)

goddessella

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2019, 07:54:03 pm »
This makes sense, kasi nung sa europe ako nakatira, ang ganda nga ng skin ko pag autumn/winter. feeling ko talaga nakakawala ng pores!

i've been seeing some bloggers nga use jade rollers for a while now. i was tempted to buy.. pero feeling ko nga i'll just stick with cucumbers and cooling gel packs. same theory. :D


Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2019, 04:44:43 pm »
This makes sense, kasi nung sa europe ako nakatira, ang ganda nga ng skin ko pag autumn/winter. feeling ko talaga nakakawala ng pores!

i've been seeing some bloggers nga use jade rollers for a while now. i was tempted to buy.. pero feeling ko nga i'll just stick with cucumbers and cooling gel packs. same theory. :D

What's your go to cooling gel pack?

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2019, 01:43:55 pm »
^ I would buy the blue gel packs from drugstores.  These are cool finds then you can just cover with facial tissue or gauze.  It does wonders for tired eyes too.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2019, 02:30:59 pm »
What do you have? Jade or the Rose Quartz? And which brand?

How much ba normally ang authentic na Jade roller

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2019, 01:10:36 am »
I bought mine last year - XL Jade Roller at P1750

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2019, 03:41:19 pm »
^Thanks sis. Which brand?

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2019, 01:08:40 am »
Bought from jade roller manila. She's on Instagram.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2019, 05:07:53 pm »
Bought from jade roller manila. She's on Instagram.

Sis legit siya? To be honest I don't really know how to distinguish. :)

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2019, 11:59:07 pm »
^Ok naman yung nabili ko. But I really don't use it much kaya don't ask me if effective :) I bought it because of hype and admittedly I'm a sucker for that :)

If you visit her insta you'd see Solenn, Lovi, etc acknowledging her. So it must be legit.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2019, 05:04:34 pm »
Thanks Sis :)

salmoncat

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2019, 05:45:01 am »
jade rollers do not tighten skin according to Nerdy Derma. Been checking her twitter posts,

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Jade Roller
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2019, 07:47:38 pm »
I got one too and yes, i agree na its the same concept as just putting ice on the face. This one i prefer better because its really cold obviously ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close