Author Topic: Help! Please Recommend a Vacuum Cleaner  (Read 793 times)

jiwoohime

• Probationary
Help! Please Recommend a Vacuum Cleaner
« on: July 30, 2018, 12:07:17 pm »
Hi! Need your help mga sis (and bros na din, if meron). Our Electrolux bagless vacuum cleaner broke down and I'm trying to help my mom to look for a replacement. I'm based outside the country kasi kaya di rin ako makapag-canvass agad. Baka may marerecommend kayong vacuum cleaner? We prefer yung corded type and yung readily-available sa Pinas. Thanks in advance!  :)

kvan

• Introvert, Demisexual
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Accidental Cougar
Re: Help! Please Recommend a Vacuum Cleaner
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 12:30:53 pm »
Dyson?
"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" ---Matthew 6:34

unthewizard

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 09:28:33 pm »
Try Roomba 880:
The Roomba 880 is one of the more advanced robot cleaners from the pioneers at iRobot. I first tested a Roomba almost a decade ago and while things haven?t changed much cosmetically, lots has changed on the inside. The Roomba 880 Black Friday Deals offers learning and adaptive navigation with multiple sensors, a high efficiency vacuum and a dual contra-rotating brush system to literally grab dirt from your floors.

Its round shape and low-slung design make it adept at navigating obstacles, corners and furniture with rotating side brushes to get cleaning close to the edge. In use, what looks like a completely random cleaning path is designed to give complete coverage and, with its criss-cross pattern and dirt senor technology ensuring effective cleaning.

i_miss_sleep

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 02:06:44 am »
LG - CordZero Bagless Cordless Stick Vacuum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW9tV03KkfM

Andi Venice

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 09:41:48 pm »
Hi!

You should try Xiaomi Deerma vacuum cleaner, I have the vacuum portable hand held for my room and the wireless one.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close