watch now

Author Topic: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7  (Read 170555 times)

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2018, 07:42:30 am »
Ang hula e hiyang hiyang and I would say nasa atin naman yan kung bibigay tayo sa rituals remember rituals are effective but it has an expiration kaya maraming galit dito kay Baby dahil she keeps on offering them rituals without telling them may expiration ang mga ito so clients end up in her payroll. Basta I have legit source about Chantal na nagpapaturo siya how to cast spells. Sabi ko nga wow, nagpapaturo siya sa iyo e ang laki maningil niyan.

angeldave

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #181 on: October 30, 2018, 10:20:59 am »

tried Cesar's service, okay [textspeak!] hula nya, nag-ooffer sya ng help and panay ang kumusta nya thru text, may ibang sisters din ba na same sa experience ko? may mairerecommend po ba kayong ibang FT na spot on? TIA.

sweetlana

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #182 on: October 30, 2018, 08:26:52 pm »
sis bridgette kumusta reading with ms.mabel? chika naman jan 😂

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #183 on: October 31, 2018, 01:54:35 am »
Bakit napapakitan ang mga messages ko? It's too early para sa Aprils fools

EllaJimz

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #184 on: October 31, 2018, 02:37:57 am »
Basta para sa akin si Gurmeet lang talaga ang pwedeng sabihing may credibility

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #185 on: October 31, 2018, 10:59:55 am »
^^ Hellow sis. Di ako natuloy sa session ko I got sick. Nagpa resched na ko. Excited ako kasi nag eexpect ako kay Ms Mabel na she really is something. Update ako pag natuloy : )

so.regina@yahoo.com

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #186 on: October 31, 2018, 01:54:23 pm »
hi mga sis. pls lang, wag na tangkilikin pa etong si madam chantal. sa instagram, check nyo si @madamscammer nandun lahat ng kalokohan nya. na tv patrol na yan at nakasuhan pero tuloy pa rin sa pangloloko

twinbee

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #187 on: October 31, 2018, 05:45:47 pm »
may nakapag try na ba kay Nick Nangit?
mejo pricey sya eh..

sweetlana

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #188 on: October 31, 2018, 09:17:28 pm »
wow ha antaray ni nick kelangan nasa hotel talaga! for sure yung bayad nya sa hotel isama nya na sa charge ng mgpapahula haha!

asan na ba yung isang sister dito na ngbanggit about madam lette daw from cubao??sana kung my new discovery ilagay agad contact details dba

twinbee

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #189 on: November 01, 2018, 02:59:28 pm »
nag inquire ako dati about Nick.  Nakausap ko sa social media yung sumasagot sa FB account ni Nick.  Not sure kung si Nick mismo yun, pero sabi nya assistant sya ni Nick.  Weird terms and condition.  Session has to be on a specific day and time when Nick is booked in a hotel.  Kailangan daw sa hotel si Nick sa mga oras ng webcam session so he could concentrate.  I gave up on him.

kelan ka nag inquire? wala naman sya nasabi about the hotel.. 

EllaJimz

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #190 on: November 02, 2018, 03:56:10 am »
Sis, mahigit sa sampu!Dalaga pa lang ako nahilig na ako sa mga FT. Panganay ko college na!

Ngayon, I select na which questions to ask.   I don't ask and hope I get an answer that I will believe and follow. It is more of understanding what is happening.  Sometimes, I can only smile (or smirk) when I read comments on how some sisties here treat FT's like they are the answers to their issues.

Honestly, after all THESE years, only Gurmeet managed to amaze me, but it doesn't mean I'm dependent on him

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #191 on: November 05, 2018, 03:14:22 pm »
Sis, mahigit sa sampu!Dalaga pa lang ako nahilig na ako sa mga FT. Panganay ko college na!

Ngayon, I select na which questions to ask.   I don't ask and hope I get an answer that I will believe and follow. It is more of understanding what is happening.  Sometimes, I can only smile (or smirk) when I read comments on how some sisties here treat FT's like they are the answers to their issues.

Honestly, after all THESE years, only Gurmeet managed to amaze me, but it doesn't mean I'm dependent on him



Hi sis,

saan located si Gurmeet and how much ang consultation sa kaniya?

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #192 on: November 05, 2018, 03:25:11 pm »
^online lang sya  :) gurmeetkals.com

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #193 on: November 05, 2018, 05:37:45 pm »
^ hahaha! i cannot answer to why people choose not to be happy kasi sila namili nun, not me. sila kaya tanungin mo LOL. I always want to think of choosing to be happy instead of choosing to feel sad. despite whatever i'm going through right now, maski sad ako, i want to choose to be happy. maski milk tea lang yan. and choosing to be happy doesnt mean that you are no longer sad. it just means na you look on the brighter side of things. and thus, happiness becomes your choice  :)

Perrie_winkle

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #194 on: November 07, 2018, 10:41:58 am »
Good morning sisses🙂 Just want to give updates regarding my last FT experiences

Ruby: Hard to find yung lugar and maikli lang yung reading ( less than 20mins) in all fairness, it had more hits compared to misses with regards to the present scenario.Overall, i would give a rating of 6/10.

Cesar: He has a certain "eloquence" when delivering his spiel while reading his old tarot cards.Sadly, panay misses😕 ang nasabi nya sa akin like..ang asawa mo, anak mo( im single) or ang kapatid mong lalaki ( panay babae kaming magkakapatid), ituloy ko daw pagmomodel ko( doctor ako), yung aso ko ( allergic ako sa pets) the list goes on😜.. 
Tapos i also noticed he looks at your facial expression while he delivers his "spiel"  so dun nya gauge kung he should say more with this or that..Kaya lang i was poker-faced and silent the entire time.Overall, i would give a rating of 4/10. I'd give props for his eloquence and effort.

Gurmeet: I had always been a BIG fan of Gurmeet since i have been consulting him last year. Most  ( 80% )of his predictions did indeed come to pass. However, my 2 recent email readings, he gave me a probability of 60-70% chance of it occuring at an aforementioned date but sadly it didn't pan out. I don't know why :(. I've been really praying lately, maybe God is trying to disuade with me from this, and trying to make me cling on to Faith and His Higher Power.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 09:00:03 pm by Perrie_winkle »

Perrie_winkle

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #195 on: November 07, 2018, 10:45:21 am »
*dissuade

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #196 on: November 07, 2018, 02:59:42 pm »
^online lang sya  :) gurmeetkals.com

Thank you so much sis! Check ko rin siya :)

sweetlana

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #197 on: November 07, 2018, 07:35:39 pm »
buti na lang hindi pa ako ngpa book kay Cesar kasi iba pakiramdam ko sa kanya dba sis zenith kala ko nga si cielo sya na ng iba lang ng name kasi ngtetext din daw after his tarot sessions ?nangangamusta? anyways
i hope you can try also ms.mabel 😁

Perrie_winkle

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #198 on: November 07, 2018, 09:11:10 pm »
I have tried Miss Mabel na din nung first 3 sessions ko sa kanya, it was really on point,tapos what I really liked about her, aside from her warmth and motherly aura  is the time she devotes to thoroughly explain the symbolism behind her cards.Also, she can read it face down.

However,after those 3 sessions I noticed na the hits became more of misses, and for me, the sessions became more of a therapeutic conversation with her.   
   To this day, I still visit her for sessions pero I treat it more as kamustahan. I guess the magic does wane away.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 09:20:17 pm by Perrie_winkle »

EllaJimz

  • Guest
Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 7
« Reply #199 on: November 08, 2018, 02:52:28 am »

Gurmeet: I had always been a BIG fan of Gurmeet since i have been consulting him last year. Most  ( 80% )of his predictions did indeed come to pass. However, my 2 recent email readings, he gave me a probability of 60-70% chance of it occuring at an aforementioned date but sadly it didn't pan out. I don't know why :(. I've been really praying lately, maybe God is trying to disuade with me from this, and trying to make me cling on to Faith and His Higher Power.

Sis, im also a BIG fan. I had a chance to chat with Fearless Predictionblog,  Kuya Jason (the blogger) mentioned that when Gurmeet says a percentage, its more of a negative answer but because of what they call "free will" he will not direcly say "no" unless he sees a 0%.  Look out daw for the magic word "great chance" or something like that if Im not mistaken, dahil ibig  sabihin daw positive.  So far for me, hindi pa niya ako ginamitan ng percentage - its either No or Yes. I will not say he's perfect (but who is) but this psychic has gained my respect.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close