We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hindi ko na tinuloy basahin post ng friend ni Doc Ging. Nakakaiyak eh. Karma na lang siguro talaga.
^^True! I dont even follow her but i always see her comments on other celeb's instagram i dont know why. *eyeroll*^and yes hindi na nga nakikisali masyado yun friends ni liz pero sya active pa *eyeroll again*I gotta say Solenn Heusaff I am starting to admire more and more for being the one with brains and sense in this group. Georgina wilson as well. Isabelle Daza? Not so sure.Just looking at liz's ig. Andaming celebs sending support sa kanya. Bunch of weirdos. If I am in doc gings's shoes, ang sakit sakit siguro ma-feel. Para kang napagtulungan. What I'm curious now is:1. Why are people so mad at Georgina Wilson? 2. What is this reference about bianca's behaviour in pbb?
Maiba ng konti (but let's keep talking about Liz pa rin ha gusto ko talaga ma-punish Sila no Raymond eh in some way) -- heart evangelista!!I saw the Harper's feature but for the life of me and this is dati pa ha, not just from the feature, I was always wondering about the source of her wealth. Even if you say she gets 50% of her belongings as free being a celebrity, the extravagant lifestyle and the other 50% don't add up to me pa rin. Unless they dont put away money for savings. She isn't the highest paid celebrity and even her family (parents) business can't sustain that constant extravagance across all of them. I can't help but think the politician husband is you know... Government funds. Sorry this sounds really speculative but it is not new, sadly, for a politician to be benefiting from government funds. It just saddens me. I love seeing wealthy folks and their luxury lifestyles (and I've seen a lot) but usually I can attribute their wealth to something legit. Na tu-turn off ako pag feeling ko the wealth is... From bad sources. Nawawalan ako Ng respeto sa tao. So I really wish I'm wrong about Heart.
^ I have to agree. The ongpaucos are wealthy, old money. But not even top 10 of the Philippines and certainly not crazy rich asian level. Heart is pretty and stylish yes, but I smell foul where money is coming from yun lang. Re: Liz-Raymond-GingSo Raymond was the one who filed the annulment, I wonder what grounds he claimed for annulment (must have been a difficult one). Honestly and I know my opinion is not popular here but logical Kasi ako mag-isip Hindi emotional. No one wakes up and says today I'm filing annulment. A marriage is usually already Rocky for quite some time, after some thought (especially with a child involved) and lawyer talks done way ahead papers are officially filed. I have all my sympathies for Ging -- no person want their relationship to fail especially when it's a marriage with a child. But I really think Raymond has checked out of their relationship long before she did. She wanted to work it out (can't blame her) and maybe he tried but really couldn't (think of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston who tried to work it out but eventually he ended with Angelina pa rin). Sadly relationships, even when married, do end. It doesn't mean Ging should not be hurt of course she is, I'm sure he was at some point hurt too. But ganun talaga eh. And us the general public can relate to Ging so we feel her pain way more and sympathize with her. She is the married wife, mabait, successful, simple, awardee. We find it hard to believe this can happen to such a wonderful human being like her. Kaya dala Tayo Ng emotions Kasi we are afraid if it can happen to her who is almost perfect, then it can happen to any of us too. But that's the logical truth. Marriage is a piece of paper that legally binds two people. No paper can bind emotions though. People fall in love and out of love, people realize they are not compatible. In @desolatecat's words -- the 3Ps of Steve Harvey (by the way I'm surprised ha I would not have pegged Harvey as a relationship guru lol) -- Raymond did not protect his marriage with Ging. He had already checked out of that marriage at one point but he probably did not present it to her honestly.. and I suspect it had something to do with their daughter. He was afraid he would have a hard time accessing his daughter especially since our society predominantly supports children with the mom, not the dad. And a lot of women restrict access to their kids sa dad, after a separation, whether out of spite or any other reason. It happens. So sa perspective Ng guys, hirap din for them to separate because of that fear..Anyway kanya-kanyan opinion. Like I said my sympathies are with Ging, no one wants to feel the pain she did And no one deserves it. I'm not sure Raymond wanted it for her or himself either. My only wish is Ging bounces back with her head high. A failed marriage is not an indication of a personal failure or flawed character. It just did not work out. I do hope she finds someone to be with as she is young and can enjoy life with a partner she deserves -- someone she's compatible with. As for Liz, I will not be surprised if Raymond and Liz get married at one point. Raymond is a father and right now xavi is a bastard. He has an incentive to protect his son, regardless of anything else, And legitimize him, even if mag annulment na Lang sya ulit with Liz after if he is not marrying for love.