We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Don't get me wrong, I do not condone Kabits at all, or any type/form of mistress/concubinage relationships.However, I noticed that in this thread we are so quick to judge the other woman and go as far as minimize all of Liz Uy's personal accomplishments. She is not a doctor but she is just as successful in her own field and i don't think that matters as to the point anyway. Why isn't the guy, Raymond, the one to blame and the one we are all hating?I honestly think It's difficult to judge without knowing all the facts, and I personally have so many questions pa nga. Like why would Isabelle Daza play match-maker when she knows the guy is married? I can imagine many scenarios like:- Raymond was showing face to Ging that he is working it out with her but he's mentally and emotionally checked out already, so he was pretending to Ging (maybe to buy time with their daughter?) while already out there living like a bachelor- Raymond could not have told Liz Uy the truth, and told Liz he was in the process of annulment- Raymond could have told Liz Uy he is separated but not yet annulled and preparing to file annulment paperwork. Remember, before annulment papers are filed, a couple is usually on the rocks FAR longer than the time it takes for an annulment to be processed. I think that Liz may have been aware of Ging and family working it out a little too late (she's emotionally invested at that point, and the heart wants what it does). While she is still at fault, I genuinely think Raymond is the MOST at fault in this situation.- Raymond is the one with a marital commitment (at the time) not Liz- Raymond is the one who made a conscious choice and decision each time he sees his family in front of his face, and each time he sees Liz in front of him too- Whatever Raymond was feeling at the time, he deceived his (ex) wife and namangka sa dalawang ilogI get it girls, i really do --- Liz is easy to hate -- she's successful, put together and is a strong woman, but remember it takes two to tango. Nawala yung blame dun sa lalaki when he's the bigger sinner here. My mom used to warn me about this ... ang mga babae ang sisisihin pag may kabit is yung kabit, not the guy... as a gender, we should stand for one another and not throw s*** ONLY at women.
^agree sa stock photo. Tamad nung gumawa. Though merong isang fan naman na nagpakita si GMA ganoon din ginawa pics naman nila James Reid and Nadine nauna pa sa AP pero wala naman nabalita kasi keber kung anong palabas yun edited din pics.
We can all agree Liz appears to be a homewrecker. (I cautiously chose appears because I'm not God and can't be the judge of her lalo na wala ako dun it's all he said she said she said). She's already a homewrecker and let's not give her credit by making her bringnout the worst in us (people saying mukha syang kabayo, no achievements, low IQ, etc). I mean yes it's evil what happened but let's not act like that. I'd like to think us ladies in this forum are a bit more educated than that and sensible unlike most folks in Facebook or out in the wild.It's enough to call her a homewrecker and dislike her and not support her products, endorsements, etc. But let's not throw mud at her. That's the response she's expecting. Anyway, the truth will always come out eventually. Where there's smoke there's fire diba? Sana magcome forward na rin ibang witnesses like Isabelle daza and friends and Sana Raymond racaza speaks up too. But I agree there is so much shame in honoring a homewrecker, I hope the news takes a different tide and reveal the truth na talaga.
Ang tahimik na kabit ... well kabit pa rin pero mas maiintindihan ko. Pero ang kabit na ginagawang public ang baho tapos babaligtarin pa ang legal wife aba ibang usapan na yan. Very clear na may overlap na nangyari.
^ for all we know, baka hindi naman sya NAGPA interview kasi hindi naman credible Yung article. Parang nagvolunteer at nagbayad para masulat sa article the picture she wants to paint to everyone. It?s all about packaging ikanga, since Di naman sya actress per se, di naman sya puede biglang lumitaw sa mga tv/talk shows. ^ as for Ging, not really sure why she kept mum about it. But for me I just respect her decision on that since it?s her prerogative. Baka sadyang private person lang talaga sya at hindi sanay magpa presscon.
^got it sis pero bakit parang abot langit at lupa ang galit kay Georgina like there were posts pa saying she is just using her husband and its not love and she has STD and si Borgy Ang true love nya? Parang personal masyado kakagulat lang