We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Di kaya 5th property sis? Kasi nagpost ka na kanina about 4th property e hehe. Yaman hehe!!
Buying my 4th property this week. Unexcpexted pero swerte na din. Another good buy for me. Finally the pieces are coming together after falling apart for so long. Sabi ko ayoko na, i'm exhausted. I have nothing more left to give, di naman ako swerte sa love kaya huwag na yan. I am not afraid to be single for the rest of my life in fact i have been preparing for it. I am working on making sure i can take care and provide for myself kahit ako na lang mag isa.pero eto ka bigla ka naman dumating and you made me na hindi na ako mag iisa. I thank God for you everyday kasi super bait mo and very maalaga grabe. You made me feel like with you by my side there is nothing i cannot do. Iba ka.
^^ gora sis! Pakita mo ang sexy bodeh mo! Magandang challenge yan.. 😊
-------Okay so I just bought a new phone. Sana okay to. Bukas ko na kakalikutan.