watch now

Author Topic: Say Anything You Want Thread 8  (Read 53282 times)

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #300 on: August 16, 2018, 11:12:35 pm »
Grabe naman ang asawa mo bakit saan saan ka umiihi nadidiri tuloy asawa ko ban na raw asawa mo sa bahay at ban na rin dun sa 2 house na pinupuntahan nyo kasi nga ang bastos nyo raw mag anak ang daming nyo issues.

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #301 on: August 17, 2018, 05:05:14 am »
^ yikes ang gross naman nyan, walang breeding? di marunong mag-toilet?

Relationships are NOT black and white. Relationships are complicated. You can not switch feelings off overnight, even for someone who wants to end the relationship, a lot of pain and thinking, even strategizing, is involved.

My Brother-in-law (BIL) just informed me he is not inviting his GF to our church wedding. i asked him kasi how to spell the name of his GF for our invitations. Shookt kame ni hubby because it's a big deal. They live together in a foreign country and have been having issues but are generally okay. The GF always confides in me... but i don't meddle and say anything, just listen and give GENERAL advice. THEY both know their relationship is heading nowhere, but both of them seem to be in denial..perhaps because they are in a foreign country and only have each other there, perhaps its the logistics of living together, or the complexity when the expat community there is so small and tiyak magkikita pa rin sila.

My MIL and [textspeak!] (parents of my husband and BIL) both know in their gut, wala na yung relationship but they can not interfere.. they both told their son (my BIL) hiwalayan na nya si girl if he doesn't see a future. Meanwhile the gf talks to me always and complains a lot and tells me she's been seeing other guys only as friends... friends kuno... oh please, i was not born yesterday... she's been going on tinder to test the market because she's afraid to be alone, so holding on sa BF nya, but hoping may ma-meet sya na iba, para hindi nya ma-feel ang pain of a break-up and just quickly move on to someone else. She sends me screenshots of her convo with her friends where the friends are telling her if hindi na sya happy, iwan na lang nya bf nya if she feels the relationship is not in tact anymore.. but she doesn't want to leave, so pretend pa rin sila na okay sila when WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE HEADED NOWHERE.

Now, because I know she's on Tinder (her NARRATIVE to me is that "just trying to make new friends, i always tell the guys i meet i have a bf"), i had to tell my husband because i feel absolutely racked by guilt.. i don't want to be an accessory to a crime even if we all have a gut feeling they will eventually break up.

Now, husband and i are fighting about it because husband wants to tell his brother (fair enough!). I said, please don't, because we should not meddle... she told me all her problems in confidence and in the event they SOMEHOW work out their relationship, she will FOREVER hate me for betraying her. She MIGHT be my future sister-in-law and it would not be nice if we have a bad relationship... the things she told me in confidence are NOT nice, but they need to resolve their problems on their own, without anyone meddling....

Husband agreed with me and we stopped arguing, kasi nga, ayaw namin ng gulo sa family. Even if we THINK they will eventually break up, we DO NOT KNOW THAT WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY. A miracle might happen and maging okay sila... if that happens, i want to have a good relationship with my potential SIL, not a bad one.

But, because my BIL confirmed to us he will be attending our wedding ALONE, alam na this -- that it's truly over... so now AWAY nanaman kame ni husband because hubby wants to tell him once and for all, to pre-meditate the break-up na... pati relationship namin ng hubby ko affected dahil may two people uncertain and afraid to break-up... and we feel we need to do the right thing.

Relationships are complicated. They are not black and white. So now my dilemma is, do we tell my BIL about the Tinder-rama of his GF? or do we keep our silence and let them resolve their own  issues on their own pace/time? sigh.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #302 on: August 17, 2018, 06:13:22 am »
^Mahirap talaga yung situation na may alam ka tapos di mo masabi sa party(ies) involved. Pag sinabi mo baka ikaw pa maging contrabida. Pag di mo naman sinabi, guilty ka naman. Haaysst...

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #303 on: August 17, 2018, 06:25:37 am »
^if you were in my shoes what would you do? My husband is on the way home and this will be our topic.

Ang balak ko sabihin sa husband ko is to encourage na lang his brother to do the right thing, wag patagalin Kung ayaw na nya, and if gusto nya i-try to work out, to fairly give it his best shot (all of his efforts, wholeheartedly). Ayoko talaga sabihin Yung tinder Kasi gulo Yun eh... What do you think?

Apple1230

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #304 on: August 17, 2018, 08:34:26 am »
@ lalee888 the gf confided in you kasi she thinks wala ka pag sasabihan. In short she trusts you. Now kung sasabihin mo magkaka gulo then you will be in the middle of it. Aawayin ka ni girl, magagalit hubby mo sayo kasi he thinks ikaw ang nag cause. Si brother in law lang ang hindi magagalit pero e ano naman sayo yun? Hindi naman siya ang kasama mo sa bahay.

Stay out of it na lang. Kahit may alam ka keep it to yourself. Let it unfold on its own. If they work it out or they break up nasa kanilang dalawa na yun. Gusto mo ba na may nakiki sawsaw sa relationship mo? I know it is our instinct as women to tell or maki alam when we know something is going on pero minsan it is just better to keep quiet. Choose your battles, not every battle should be fought. Hindi rin lahat ng alam mo dapat sinasabi lalo na kung makaka sira ng buhay ng iba. Hayaan mo na lang sila sumira ng sarili nilang buhay and you will sleep better knowing you didn`t have a hand on it.

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #305 on: August 17, 2018, 08:47:35 am »
^thanks sis I was actually also thinking of the repercussions to us... If they work out their relationship and the GF discovers I broke her trust, imagine our long life ahead na may rift kame? Ang pangit diba.

So I told my husband exactly that and he understood and he agreed NOT to tell his brother (my BIL) about the tinder-drama but just to give general advice. The advice Kasi nga gulat Ang whole family na the GF won't be invited sa wedding which is a really big deal (the GF has been making serious efforts to get along with the entire family and meeting up with my husband's relatives traveling to Asia). So I think my husband will just "check in" on my BIL on the state of their relationship and give non-specific advice from there. Naawa din Kasi kame sa GF. Holding on to nothing. If he ends it na, they can both move on na Lang. But that's their problem to deal with not ours.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #306 on: August 17, 2018, 09:25:02 am »
^Ang tanong ko lang is bakit kelangan sabihin ni girl sa yo yung secret nya? Did you ask her? I mean, that's some serious burden she gave you. Kasi if I were in your situation I would have asked her why she's telling you that at bakit di naman lang nya hiwalayan. Or better yet I'd tell her to just stop involving you in the situation if she's not going to do something anyway. Otherwise, magsasasalita ka na kamo. But that's just me. I don't know how close you are to the girl.

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #307 on: August 17, 2018, 09:45:06 am »
^actually we are not close but she would sometimes call me in tears. I don't know why she confides in me. Dati sa husband ko sya confuse and then my husband got busy and sakin sya confide. My husband and both think it's weird but I think her motivation in confiding is trying to find validation from someone on her boyfriend's side.

my reading of her is that she thinks by confiding in me, my husband and my MIL (yes she also tells the MIL broadly their problems!) she is actually fixing the problem. But that's the thing about relationships -- it's between the two of them. Nakikita man namin na wala na, we can't push them. I honestly think one of them has to date someone else just so mag break Sila. Mga weak.

So when she told me her tinder spree, mabigat as you said. As in. Hence I felt compelled to tell.my husband because I don't want to carry that knowledge. My.husband was upset and instinctively wanted to tell his bro. Hence I explaoned to him WE CANT because if I break her trust, and somehow they work out, I'll be in trouble. :-/

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #308 on: August 17, 2018, 11:34:48 am »
^naku sinabi mo pa ang gross. Napaka unhygienic nadidiri rin ng asawa ko kasi siempre beso beso or shake hands ayaw nya ako pahawakin kasi hindi naman daw naghuhugas ng kamay after mag pee. Ang kinagagalit pa ni hubby 2 naman ang toilet sa bahay bakit need pa sa labas umihi. Buti na lang hindi nakita ni kapitbahay kasi sa side sya umihi sa boundary ni kapitbahay at ng side namin nakita ni hubby. Mas malala dun sa isang bahay sa mismong harap ng bahay nila umihi tapos ang liwanag pa haha. Proud pa si wife na sadyang ganun asawa nya at un anak nya 5 years old ganun din daw kung saan saan umiihi. Hindi ko alam kung normal ito sa Aleman.

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #309 on: August 17, 2018, 02:01:48 pm »
Yuck. Sinawsaw sayo habang sinasawsaw sa iba. And please don't be a hypocrite kasi halata besh xD

Yan kasi, laging ang daming sinasabi. Come on!  ::) CFA ka ba?? Hilig mo mag analyze blah blah. Hahahaha

You guys are entertaining  ;D

Woah, so what's on her mind after that request?  ???

Happy Friday! Onti nalang uwian na  :D

kutitapkiss

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #310 on: August 17, 2018, 02:07:54 pm »
So much hate in this world. People are being run mostly by their emotions, not by reasons and logic. Sad sad sad.

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #311 on: August 17, 2018, 02:13:15 pm »
^^hi bridgette* or alyssalicious is that you? :) You sound so much like alyssalicious, kabit sya eh. Oh wait I see nagbreak na kayo ng bf mo. Good for you at hindi ka na kabit (Sana). I hope you find your happiness. Ay wait si alyssalicious pala yun, the notorious kabit here in girl talk a few months ago :) do you know her? :)

Yes mahilig ako mag-analyze, it's part of my profession to analyze and read human behavior, I get paid for it. So I have to be careful when I read people you know? Sometimes I'm wrong, but often I'm right (and get paid) well I'm glad na entertain ka :)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 02:15:07 pm by lalee888 »

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #312 on: August 17, 2018, 02:20:16 pm »
^^hi bridgette* or alyssalicious is that you? :) You sound so much like alyssalicious, kabit sya eh. Oh wait I see nagbreak na kayo ng bf mo. Good for you at hindi ka na kabit (Sana). I hope you find your happiness. Ay wait si alyssalicious pala yun, the notorious kabit here in girl talk a few months ago :) do you know her? :)

Yes mahilig ako mag-analyze, it's part of my profession to analyze and read human behavior, I get paid for it. So I have to be careful when I read people you know? Sometimes I'm wrong, but often I'm right (and get paid) well I'm glad na entertain ka :)

Woah, what's this?

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #313 on: August 17, 2018, 02:33:07 pm »
So bawal na pala maglabas dito sa Say Anything You Want Thread ng stress I'm getting lol. I don't know who are you pertaining to, I don't know what's your problem about my post. But wanna know about it? I can care to explain each statement.

The first one is about my ex-friend na iniwan ang barkada namin because of her lovelife.

Second, It's about my officemate here na hindi naman Certified Financial Analyst pero ang hilig magmarunong sa projections and strategic planning namin so ang impact revise kami ng revise ng board reports.

Third, it's about the Latest Showbiz Updates Thread

Fourth, it's about a certain friend request on social media

And Fifth, it's about me about to get a decent sleep after a rough week.

God bless you  ;)

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #314 on: August 17, 2018, 02:41:22 pm »
I was not born yesterday :-) and I can say anything I want in this thread including comment on random posts. It's kinda fun.

go find the alyssalicious thread. Such a classic kabit kase na binobola ng lalaki.

When will the doctor clear me to return to work. 3 days nakong bed rest bored nako pumapatol na sa mga nonsense. I want to be back to busy again. Sigh.

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #315 on: August 17, 2018, 02:48:41 pm »
^ Likewise. And so does everybody.  ;)

hushush

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2018, 05:28:39 pm »
Alam mo yung hirap na hirap ka na ngang dumiskarte sa makipot na daan dahil sa illegally parked car ng nasa tapat na tindahan na laging andun at lagi ako naiipit pag may nakakasalubong. tapos paglingon mo sa bandang kaliwa makikita mo ang mukhang bisugong anak na babae ng me ari ng kotse showing her teeth and ngiwi na parang nang-aasar. Ateng girl eto lang masasabi ko sayo. Kaya kayo nakakarma kasi wala kayong pakialam sa ibang tao. Di na ako magtataka kaya sunod-sunod na kamalasan ang dumarating sa buhay nyo.wag kang umasta na parang angdami nyo nyong pera at kayo ang otoridad. Ni wala kayong posisyon sa gobyerno at natalo pa nga ang kapatid mo sa nakaraang eleksyon. ano bang ipinagmamalaki mo? E nagtitinda ka lang naman ng siopao dyan. Mind your own business na lang kesa makita ko ang nakakaasar mong pagmumukha. Seriously.. Bakit yun mga kapatid mo magaganda. Ikaw parang pinagdamutan talaga. Tsk tsk..

bratty

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #317 on: August 17, 2018, 06:19:48 pm »
^hahaha! Detalyado talaga eh. Kalma lang sis!

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #318 on: August 17, 2018, 07:51:01 pm »
Yuck. Sinawsaw sayo habang sinasawsaw sa iba. And please don't be a hypocrite kasi halata besh xD

Ouch, sakit mo naman magsalita beshie.

hushush

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want Thread 8
« Reply #319 on: August 17, 2018, 08:16:56 pm »
hehe! Nai-stress lang ako kasi yun pang malapit sa lugar namin pauwi sa bahay ang di ko talaga madiskartehan nang maayos at muntik muntikanan na akong sumabit sa nakaharang na hollow blocks dahil sa sobrang sikip. Kung wala siguro ako kasamang pro e baka di ko yun malusutan. Kaya nag-iisip ako ng ibang ruta para maiwasan na lang yung lugar na yun eh. Pano kung mag-isa na lang ako didiskarte... 😬

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close