watch now

Author Topic: Hospital Bag and Newborn Must Haves  (Read 2275 times)

msdianne

  • Guest
Hospital Bag and Newborn Must Haves
« on: July 06, 2018, 09:26:10 am »
Hi Mummies!

May I asked how many number of one sided, sleepsuit, onesies, pajamas, towels etc you shopped for your newborn from hospital bag until when you get home.

Thank you.

hannahimbag

  • Guest
Re: Hospital Bag and Newborn Must Haves
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 02:15:23 pm »
Hi sis I am FTM, here are the list of what I bought and received as freebies so far

2 Towels
1 Blanket
6 onesies (newborn) 4 long sleeves & 2 short sleeves
9 or more Onesies 3-9 mos (excited buying napadami  ;D)
6 Muslin cloth
6 pairs of socks
2 caps
4 pairs of mittens
6-5 bottles, sterilizer, bottle warmer (got in bundles sa baby fair)

Maybe I will bring all my newborn onesies and and the mittens, muslin cloth, blanket, cap and feeding bottles. 

Hoping other sisters can give some enlightenment for FTM like me hihi

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Hospital Bag and Newborn Must Haves
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 03:34:06 pm »
Yes, First time mom here too...

I want to know how many clothes to bring in the hospital considering 5 days stay if CS and as well the back up clothes upon arrival sa house, while we do the dirty laundry from the hospital :)

And the basic essentials for newborn.


 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close