Author Topic: Would You Take A Cheater Back?  (Read 4381 times)

Lira_FN

• Administrator
  • GirlTalker
Would You Take A Cheater Back?
« on: June 29, 2018, 10:02:42 am »
Hi Ladies,

We all know that in a relationship, somebody cheating on you is one of the most painful ways to end your time together. But what if he asks for forgiveness? Would you take a remorseful cheater back?

We'd love to hear about your take and experience on the matter. And some of the answers may be included in an article on FN to also help other ladies who may be under the same situation.

Thank you!

Guada from FN

AnnSmith222

Re: Would You Take A Cheater Back?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 01:44:18 pm »
Cheating is the most traumatic scene sa bawat couple, lalo na sa part ng mga girls. Pero everybody  deserves naman a second chance. So for me, kung nakikita ko yung pagsisisi niya,papatawarin ko pa rin.

Bridgette*

• GirlTalker
  • A LONE WOLF
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 04:40:57 pm »
Sometimes you have to lose it all to realize the worth of a circumstance. I always thought of looking on to the right things over the wrong ones that my significant other do. We often overlook the right things they do over that one mistake they have done. I believe on second chances. Everybody deserves a chance to make it right, but that does not mean that you can always have that chance all the time. That way, I'll have no what if's. I'll have no regrets at the end of the day.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 04:48:25 pm by Bridgette* »

Miss Taken

• His one & only
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 05:48:56 pm »
If I was ever cheated on by my boyfriend, I would forgive him but I would not take him back.

Cheating is a conscious choice and knowing that he broke my trust and wasted all my love for him only shows that he's definitely not the right guy for me. Knowing myself, I could never fully trust him again if I decided to stay in the relationship so better just to end it. I will always wonder what went wrong, why I am not good enough and I don't deserve this kind of emotional torture.
"Kiss me, and you will see how important I am."

otra_vez

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 05:33:44 am »
Nope, never. I believe in forgiveness but there's no coming back from infidelity. You can never fully trust the other person again and life is too short to be spent wondering & worrying if the other person will cheat on you again, which is highly likely.  Relationships and marriage-- they're wonderful, don't get me wrong. But it take two complete, conscientious, self-sacrificing people to make it work. There are many steps to cheating. It's not a mistake, it's not an accident. People who cheat are out to destroy their relationships, whether or not they want to admit it.

JAZZIE_G

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 11:31:40 pm »
NEVER! Once a cheater is always a cheater...kapatid ng taong sinungaling ang taong manloloko.

lysardiente

• Probationary
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 12:00:37 pm »
I guess it depends on the amount of love you have with that person and how much is he willing to give and do to make up on you. If you still find him sincere in wanting you back and you could still see that you could still trust him (in the future) and you are also willing to work things out with him, then you could give it a one last shot.  :)

Charisma101

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 04:36:09 pm »
Never. When it comes to cheating, i don't believe in second chance. Nagloko ka, bahala ka na sa buhay mo. Kahit gano ko kamahal yung tao, mas mahal ko pa rin ang sarili ko.

Kiara027

• Ingeniero | Sagitario | Buey
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I don't get mad. I get even. :D
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 01:42:39 pm »
NEVER.
i am for everybody yet i am for none. nobody owns me neither i own one...

wahineee

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2018, 04:35:00 pm »
Nope. Cheating will always be a choice. Kung hindi ka masaya sa relationship or kung hindi mo na mahal yung tao, then end the relationship kesa magcheat.

bluestocking

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 04:04:17 pm »
Not again. There will be a guy who will not risk losing you.
gratitude attitude

Chikadora101

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2018, 07:05:09 am »
No.

superbubly

• 👀 👄 👅
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • =♥♥ 7 years ng GirlTalker YAY ♥♥=
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2018, 04:31:49 am »
Never. No second chance.
♥♥ 7 years na pala sa GT ahahaha ♥♥

mayda_m5c

• Enjoy everyday of your life.
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2018, 11:56:20 am »
Never! Once na niloko ka, malaki yung chance na uulit pa yun.

curlylass

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2018, 04:14:28 pm »
Hard NO. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

ana mimi

• Mahilig Magpaganda na
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Queen of your Heart
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 12:01:18 am »
I've never experienced being cheated so I don't think I can give too much justice on my answer.

I might say NO right now. I don't think I can handle the pain and the constant reminder of that memory.

However, I may still take him back depending on how much love I have given for that person.
"Life is short. Even if Patience is a Virtue, Time is still Gold."

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close