watch now

Author Topic: Belo Medical Group Part 5  (Read 5388 times)

anna

  • Guest
Belo Medical Group Part 5
« on: June 26, 2018, 03:37:34 pm »
New thread.  (Previous thread:  https://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=275790.560)

Who has tried Belo's Starwalker for underarms?  If you have tried this procedure, how are your pits now? 

What other underarm procedures do you recommend from Belo (whitening, smoothening concerns)?  tia.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 5
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 03:51:15 pm »
Interested ako sa treatments for rosacea, because my Brother is suffering from it. Any feedback?

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 5
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 10:13:26 pm »
^^ My friend did and looks like its the same lang with revlite that requires multiple sessions and most likely skin master or peeling. Did you ask for other recommendations?

PrettyLady100

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 5
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 03:30:05 pm »
Hi mga sis, is there anyone here who had upper or lower blepharoplasty done at Belo Medical Group? Im seriously considering having my eye bags done (very puffy, looks like I didnt get enough sleep or cried the night before) and I'm hoping someone can give me feedback, if they were happy with their results or which surgeon they can recommend. I hope to hear back from you ladies!

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 5
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2020, 01:26:18 am »
I tried their Exilis Elite Circumferential (abs, back) with an aesthetician from BGC branch and my skin burned,  :/ so disappointed. I expected quality treatments from a reputable clinic like theirs. The price for this procedure isn?t very cheap rin. They just told me to put laser cream and the aesthetician wasn?t even apologetic.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close