Author Topic: Dating apps  (Read 4202 times)

kwang sun

• so vain
  • Super GirlTalker
Dating apps
« on: June 16, 2018, 05:50:38 am »
Kug may masuggest po kayong matinont dating apps pahingi po hahaha.. my batchmates are already settling down na and having kids :( gusto ko sana  iyong older sakin pero yung walang sabit talaga

KonohaDance

• Probationary
Re: Dating apps
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 09:06:47 pm »
Hey guys I just joined the forum. I am currently mid transition towards a new me. I read a lot of books of the sort. I think that men find their inner desires and inner narcissism (not trying to offend anyone) too appealing and they are trying to explore this by being attracted to trans men. I talked with my friend who was hooking up with a trans guy and that was the closest he got to explaining to me what it means to him and how he seems is as to why he likes men like that. It seems like a lot of people don't really know what transgender is all about and they are scared and ashamed of addmiting that they like people of the same gender and people that transitioned. (trans) you can read stuff about transgender and what it really is about online (check this really good article here: https://datingappsadvice.com/category/trans) it can help you understand what it means and why people are dating trans people
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 03:06:53 pm by KonohaDance »

MarioFred

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 05:40:55 pm »
Hello guys. I want to know what you do at home in the evening ?. I think that it is best for you to meet girls on a dating site. There are different girls https://onlinechatdatingsites.com/wantmatures-review/ who are ready to make your life a lot happier. They are all ready to get married. I think the family will be a great moment in life

KarlWerrow

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 10:15:59 pm »
Hi guys, I think your love will be a very good tool for you. And with girls you can meet on an excellent site for dating. Which will help make your life very best matching sites for singles beautiful. I think this will be a great start to create a family. Family is the main thing that can be in a person?s life

BofaserKorel

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 05:03:11 pm »
All the guys really want to live next to the girls. I think you can meet girls on a great dating site. You can live and love very easily. I think that this will single athletes dating site  allow you to have a very good time and spend it for the benefit of your body. I think that girls will make life easier

Voloondemorttt

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2020, 11:02:10 pm »
Hi everyone, I think that you really want more communication and you want to talk about love with girls. I think a dating site will help you introverts dating site make a happy life. So you want to live and get pleasure from living with a girl. You can marry the most beautiful girl

noyatoys

• Probationary
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 10:24:32 pm »
Are you interested in meeting and dating loyal chistian beauties but do not know where to start? Then, turn your attention to best free christian dating sites  . This is the best dating site that helps you find the most beautiful brides who are looking for someone who would share their values and life goals. So stop wasting your time and give it a try. You'd definitely enjoy chatting with ladies

qwerty567

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2020, 12:51:45 am »
Did you know that since 2011 the number of Facebook social network users over the age of 55 has grown by more than 80%! This suggests that the older generation around the world is actively mastering the computer and using the Internet. If you are single, and look for where to chat with people of your age for a relationship then loveagain.com reviews just for you

DavuReuret

• Probationary
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2020, 03:47:27 am »
Hello everyone, Today you guys have a great chance to meet the most beautiful girls for a relationship. All of them are ready to get a lot  of pleasure from  buy a bride online  communication. So you can start a family and live in happiness and harmony with your beloved girls who can give you only warmth and care

William0381

• Probationary
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2020, 02:51:39 am »
hi, Now for you men have a wonderful chance to get acquainted with the most elegant young women for a relationship. All of them are ready to get a fairly large amount of pleasure from communication. For example, you can free senior hookup sites  introduce a family and exist in proportion and harmony with beloved young women who will be able to bring you only warmth and care

alberttynzo

• Probationary
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2020, 08:02:04 am »
Looking at the errors of other dating sites, I want to say that on the site that I use, namely click here. On this platform, administrators try to use the latest and most verified information, and carefully work out the client base! Our platform is designed for people who are only interested in real, serious dating, long-term relationship. What could be better than a real meeting, instead of a long stay on the site!

policheh

• Probationary
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2020, 11:41:04 pm »
Hello everyone today, I suggest you visit a site japanese dating customs where you could find a girl for a date without obligation, this site has a good interface and it looks reliable. Perhaps your date would have grown into something more! In any case, I recommend viewing the page, since I personally made sure that you can find an interlocutor with the same interests as yours

inday101

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2020, 03:29:47 pm »
lahat ng nagreply puro fake account. sad.

nako ewan ko ba anong dating app ang maganda. nabasa ko sa isang forum wala na raw matinong dating app ngayon.
 recently I tried

Christian Filipina- puro oldies nakikita ko

eharmony- wala naman halos ganap

OKC-parang feeling ko mga fake account doon.

dianadesouza

• Probationary
  • Human Resource Professional with a Diversified exp
    • lexus repair
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2020, 04:37:13 pm »
Sounds Good
I will definitely use it
 Thank You
Diana DE Sousa
Manager at Lexus Repair Dubai Center

amethyst028

• Senior GirlTalker
  • here comes the sun
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2020, 06:37:57 pm »
lahat ng nagreply puro fake account. sad.

nako ewan ko ba anong dating app ang maganda. nabasa ko sa isang forum wala na raw matinong dating app ngayon.
 recently I tried

Christian Filipina- puro oldies nakikita ko

eharmony- wala naman halos ganap

OKC-parang feeling ko mga fake account doon.

has anybody tried fb dating? minsan kasi nag a appear yun sa newsfeed ko. ads ata yun from fb.

bf and i met through fb, we have a common friend.  yung common friend namin teacher ko before and yung wife naman niya ang friend ni bf. funny how we went to the same university at the same time kasi magka age kame pero never kame nag meet noon.

O R E O O

• Miyaw
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2020, 11:25:42 pm »
Kumusta na kaya si TS?
"Let it Go.
Sit back.
And watch it boomerang" :D

.Nithish Anandan

Latest Stories

Load More Stories