We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
And kahit nakikichismis lang ako, I choose compassion.
It's kinda cruel to think and conclude na she faked it. Nakakasad na may mga ganitong mag-isip. Also for those blaming the mom na inuuna niya ang fashion kesa sa safety ng baby. We don't know the story since she's just posting that side sa social media. Celebrities post items out of excitement, and also kapag sponsored yung items.Anyway, with early announcement, we can't blame Moms when they get too excited. Also on wearing heels. You can wear heels, work out like Iya Villania as long your body is used to it prior to pregnancy. Miscarriage happens even if sobrang ingat pa. Ganun nangyari sa bestfriend ko, even if she resigned from work and took a full bed rest.With regards to the inconsistency ng timeline niya, nakakalito rin minsan kasi ang start ng age is per LMP. Due to overwhelming emotions, baka nagkamali siya ng bilang. Anyway, I pray and wish for her healing. This is a very difficult time for her and husband. And kahit nakikichismis lang ako, I choose compassion.
It's kinda cruel to think and conclude na she faked it. Anyway, I pray and wish for her healing. This is a very difficult time for her and husband. And kahit nakikichismis lang ako, I choose compassion.
Haii nakakalungkot naman ang thread na ito at ang topic ngayon. Bakit hindi na lang natin ipagpray si Heart and her family?